Are Michael B Jordan and Lori Harvey becoming the new Ciara and Russ?

Rhapture

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
4ed0f3b662c9dc8cd2e3d92bb9afe293.jpg

They just seem to have people triggered lately and it's like people are just looking for a reason to hate. So what they're not in the same room lol.

Ski Mask

Friendzone: Collection 1
Daps
Reppin
Vegas
Both jordan and russ are/were assumed to be pawgset only while lori and ciara are seen as chicks ceo's would tell to beat it. I can see how someone could compare the two.:ehh:

old boy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
no because lori did not put the cart before the horse & have an out of wedlock child with future. a man mind you, who already had three out of wedlock children with three different women when ciara got with him & partnered with nann one of the mothers prior to her arrival. so ciara princess harris looked at this situation and said, "oh yeah this is husband material right here, but first i need to get pregnant by him to be his fourth baby mama though...."

so after having his kid & getting engaged to an east atlanta trapper who sips lean with his mask off while poppin percocets.. molly.. percocets... this bytch is shocked that he's been unfaithful. cuts him off & then finds the type of man she should have gotten pregnant by in the first place. russell b. jordan of the seattle seahawks. a good man who is the antithesis of the bad boy nayvadius that anyone with a modicum of common sense knows is not a choice to be part of a substantive partnership nor be a good everyday dad. ciara's gorgeous but i refuse to cape for that dumb bytch, it is time for accountability. but these hoes avoid accountability like kevin durant avoids TCB and hair brushes

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
“Self image clean up”:gucci:

MBJ is as scandal free as they come. There’s literally NOTHING for him to clean up about his image. No gay rumors. Nothing. If this is about how some of these dusty desperate instagram single moms claiming he doesn’t date black women, that would be the LEAST of his worries.

All of this hoopla over these two people being in a relationship is absolutely retarded. I don’t even know why there are so many threads about them. Its a Hollywood heartthrob dating/smashing a fine ass woman. A tale as old as time itself. I don’t get whats so special about these two