Are OLDER brehs who are 35+ with no kids or a wife that way because they are really SOCIAL OUTCASTS?

If you an old head (35+) with no wife or kids it’s because you’re a social outcast?

• Yeah it’s true

Votes: 29 22.7%
  • Nope that’s wrong

Votes: 99 77.3%

• Total voters

Boxchevy

Pro
Daps
yall really this slow :mjlol:
If you are in a community where everyone has kids and a wife and you don't
you stand out and people will look at you differently, not for the better
In the black community he wouldn't stand out. In every other community he would. In the black community younger black men would aspire to be like him. In other communities he would either be looked at as either gay or irresponsible. Different male mindsets.

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
In the black community he wouldn't stand out. In every other community he would. In the black community younger black men would aspire to be like him. In other communities he would either be looked at as either gay or irresponsible. Different male mindsets.
So it different in the black community?
What gives you this perspective?
I don’t see it that way at all
I think it’s universal regardless of race

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
Now a days, I think if you're in the mix or trying to be yeah, you're a lame.

But if you're just doing your own thing, living your life... Being regular like op said, no one is worrying about you or watching you like that. You're not important, no one gives a fukk.
:mjlol:

Gloxina

Superstar
Daps
Yeah making six figures and now buying a house its hard to settle just because other people settle

EVERYBODY SETTLES!! Yall act like it's a bad thing. You don't have to settle for the first thing that come ya way, but you will settle.

Setlling to be married with a mid woman no thanks. You might as well settle being single and having peace

I think ppl get the term “settling down” wrong.

It doesn’t mean you SETTLED for someone (you didn’t really want). It essentially means settling in. Picking someone and settling into life/a lifestyle/marriage with that person.

Get your dream girl or guy/your “type” and lock in. Settle INTO a relationship (marriage) with them.