Are Republicans concerned with pragmatism?

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
The time for centrism is over. The era of barely doing anything is over. Wages gotta raise. We need a neo new deal. fukk the BS
Wages can rise. The American military can flourish. Global trade can exist.

No need to play into the myth that America doesn't have enough money to take care of its citizens.

We just gave up 1.5 trillion in revenue while still making increases in law enforcement and military. :francis:

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
Is building a huge brick and mortar wall a pragmatic answer to immigration?
I have yet to hear a good argument for why we should not secure our borders?

*Bernie Sanders voice* We are the only 1st world country without secured borders. We are the richest country and your telling me we cannot afford to secure our borders its preposterous, and we should be embarrassed.

:lolbron:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang

*Bernie Sanders voice* We are the only 1st world country without secured borders. We are the richest country and your telling me we cannot afford to secure our borders its preposterous, and we should be embarrassed.

Considering how many immigrants merely overstay their visa I'm not sure how a physical wall fixes this issue. Further, when you consider how many immigrants cross from the southern border from another country they traveled from in conjunction with point 1, aren't you just merely moving the border crossing issue to the northern border?

Or is this not an immigration issue and just a brown people issue? :mjgrin:

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
Considering how many immigrants merely overstay their visa I'm not sure how a physical wall fixes this issue. Further, when you consider how many immigrants cross from the southern border from another country they traveled from in conjunction with point 1, aren't you just merely moving the border crossing issue to the northern border?

Or is this not an immigration issue and just a brown people issue? :mjgrin:
So your against securing borders because you believe its racist?:ld:
Or are you opposing it because of Trump's(the GoP's) motivation? Which is mostly racism.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Or are you opposing it because of Trump's(the GoP's) motivation? Which is mostly racism.
I've never opposed border security, but building a wall just because isn't the most effective use of money considering how many illegal immigrants enter the country legally.

The problem with Trump's sea to sea wall is that it isn't a result of science and the real needs, but something that he just thinks will work.

No one has opposed upgrading and fixing border security but building a wall because it fulfills Mein Kampf fantasies just silly.

Crossing the border is not the way "the large majority of persons now become undocumented," the Center for Migration Studies (CMS) said in a recent report. Two-thirds of those who joined the undocumented population did so by entering with a valid visa and then overstaying their period of admission, the center repored.

As a Libertarian... Ahhh nm. :lolbron:

NoMayo15

All Star
Daps

Is there a poster better at evading and redirecting direct questions? I gotta :salute:you, sir. :heh: