Are skinny jeans starting to go out of style

Homey the clown

Homey don't play that
Daps
Reppin
Unknown
Yesterday I was grocery shopping at Wal-Mart and I noticed I didn't see too many people wearing skinny jeans.So I was wondering is the skinny jeans fad starting to fade away?

prime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The heights
Niqqas dont really wear jeans now :yeshrug:adidas tiro 17 pants ,adidas track pants,Nike tech fleece pants and fear of god track pants with the Stripes are the move now that’s all I wear if I’m not working or going out with my girl

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Yesterday I was grocery shopping at Wal-Mart and I noticed I didn't see too many people wearing skinny jeans.So I was wondering is the skinny jeans fad starting to fade away?
Skinny jeans been dead

Fitted clothed aren't going anywhere though... Some people can't tell the difference. At the height of skinny jean fad most those brehs was wearing women's pants not even mens lol. That shyt been dead.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Niqqas dont really wear jeans now :yeshrug:adidas tiro 17 pants ,adidas track pants,Nike tech fleece pants and fear of god track pants with the Stripes are the move now that’s all I wear if I’m not working or going out with my girl
Some of y'all always gotta take shyt to the extreme.

Noooooo. :dead:

Nikkaz don't wear jeans :childplease:

Try hard shyt