Are some people aren't meant to be born?

• Total voters

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
The only people who shouldn't have been born are psychopaths. They are a type of social virus. They enjoy harming others and feel nothing when asked if they are remorseful.

Human society is built on trust and empathy and those demons have neither. Even when you try to teach it to them. They know that they're doing wrong and they don't care. These people should not exist

Superstar
Daps
Speaking to the fact on how hard this world can be and how much pain some people can cause to others, from others, and to ourselves. Do any y'all truly feel this way?

I feel this only applies if you view life as having a narrative. I’m not a nihilist but I feel we’re no different than any other animal that exists on this planet. There is no purpose, just reproduction and survival. We’ve adapted to ever evolving tools and technology. The many societies humanity has built define our success on acquiring new tools and technology. If you took everything away, success would be surviving the day. We’ve come so far that just waking up is taken for granted.

That being said some of us enter life at a disadvantage, in the past we may be on an more even playing field. No purpose, no nothing. Just finding that you exist and trying to keep it that way, busting a nut in the opposite sex (or whatever) when you can, because that’s what’s etched into our biology.

At our core our only function is reproduction and survival. Everything we do is driven by that biological need. It makes life seem less brutal and simple to see us as being part of an overarching story, having plans.

I respect the invention of spirituality because it’s truly the only thing from taking us back to the days where scavenging, raping, and beating each other to death with rocks were expected parts of everyday life.

Last edited:

Superstar
Daps
The only people who shouldn't have been born are psychopaths. They are a type of social virus. They enjoy harming others and feel nothing when asked if they are remorseful.

Human society is built on trust and empathy and those demons have neither. Even when you try to teach it to them. They know that they're doing wrong and they don't care. These people should not exist

what we described as antisocial personality disorders are a normal part of an incredibly diverse human biology. It sucks being around them but, even if we excised them out of existence, they’d just show up again. We are surrounded by text book crazy. In the big scheme of all life on this planet it’s just normal. There’s at least 5 Coli brehs or brehettes with aphantasia or some other shyt arguing some bullshyt as we speak.

Last edited:

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Why y’all do it to y’all selves with these philosophical ass questions? It’s no definitive answer to this question.

But I can tell you that I personally was meant to be born. Not only was I meant to be born, God created me specifically to be that nikka. I’m not sure about y’all purpose though

JadeB

la force de l'avenir
Daps
Why y’all do it to y’all selves with these philosophical ass questions? It’s no definitive answer to this question.

But I can tell you that I personally was meant to be born. Not only was I meant to be born, God created me specifically to be that nikka. I’m not sure about y’all purpose though
What if you done harm to the people around you? If God created you for a purpose, that would mean every action you do is predetermined. Are the iniquitious simply part of God's plan?

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Speaking to the fact on how hard this world can be and how much pain some people can cause to others, from others, and to ourselves. Do any y'all truly feel this way?

Man I am high so let me get deep.
Everyone is ment to be born and everyone is born. If you believe in parallel dimensions that is. Now some people cant handle the world and they can kill themselves or die some other way. Some people suffer there whole life for no reason. Some people are born lucky. I am atheist but I look at life this way. In this vast universe I having the unique experience of life and I am sharing it with millions of others. This unique life may never happen again so just live it.

My bad I went off

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i don't believe in pre-determination so i don't think anyone is meant to be anything from birth or before birth.

some people are born into very horrible circumstances though. i feel lucky every day when you hear some of the people who were born into something a billion times worse than myself.