Are there any movies that you've seen that changed after seeing it in 4k?

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
Last week I watched nightmare before Christmas in true 4k and it didn't hit the same. It felt different some how. I prefer it in HD or regular SD honestly.

I'm watching 9 right now and its so much better in 4k. Almost like a completely different movie.

Any movies changed for you after upgrading?

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Star Wars The Force Awakens I saw it in IMAX which was piff.. then I seen it on regular streaming ehhhh then I watched it in 4K. It's a movie that only works in the highest definition and audio possible. Otherwise it's meh.

There's a bunch of others but that came to mind

Sex Luthor

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
Sucks disney isn't releasing anything on home video because I'd love to own Nightmare before Christmas on 4k blu ray
I watched it on Disney plus. Its kinda sad they dont put their movies on blu ray. I used to have a collection of fire movies. I dont have any now. Its kind of sad

Sex Luthor

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
Star Wars The Force Awakens I saw it in IMAX which was piff.. then I seen it on regular streaming ehhhh then I watched it in 4K. It's a movie that only works in the highest definition and audio possible. Otherwise it's meh.

There's a bunch of others but that came to mind
I want to watch aquaman but I know it won't be as good. I saw it in 3d and it was fire. Dont want to ruin it

Daps
Reppin
Miami Beach, the 305
I am big time 4K guy. I can share exactly the films that are noticeably fantastic on 4K. There’s actually a list, if you do a quick google, that will tell you not only the best 4K resolutions but also best Dolby stereo/atmos films. If you have a that kind of set up.

For me in no particular order tho

The Revenant
Mad Max Fury Road
Terminator 2 (incredible how even more amazing this movie from 1991 can look)
Sicario

and my personal best looking favorite 4K is by far Blade Runner 2049.

Especially if u have a quality system
:noah:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
I am big time 4K guy. I can share exactly the films that are noticeably fantastic on 4K. There’s actually a list, if you do a quick google, that will tell you not only the best 4K resolutions but also best Dolby stereo/atmos films. If you have a that kind of set up.

For me in no particular order tho

The Revenant
Mad Max Fury Road
Terminator 2 (incredible how even more amazing this movie from 1991 can look)
Sicario

and my personal best looking favorite 4K is by far Blade Runner 2049.

Especially if u have a quality system
:noah:
Nah breh T2 is a reviled 4k transfer. Looks like wax. No grain. And fury road was controversial.