Are there certain songs from the past PC/ Cancel culture ruined for you?

kwazzy100

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Like since you're listening to it now, all you think is "this song will not fly today" or cringe at some of the lyrics? Not to say it's not good songs, but listening to it now, does it make you feel a different way while you're listening to it during this type of social climate?

Like these a good hits, but all I keep thinking is "people would rip these dudes apart if they came out with songs like this "

iseetrolledpeople

A silent witness to all this trolling going on.
Daps
think is "this song will not fly today" or cringe at some of the lyrics?
You might want to stop twittering for a while if it starts to change the way you think.

Nothing in Wonda Why They Call You btich is cringey and shouldn't upset no stand up, double lol, woman.

kwazzy100

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
You might want to stop twittering for a while if it starts to change the way you think.

Nothing in Wonda Why They Call You btich is cringey and shouldn't upset no stand up, double lol, woman.
The thing is I feel like I know where Pac was coming from. I think he was mostly talking about the groupie Hoe that charged him for rape. No one would believe any black man's side regarding an issue with women. I know for a fact that he was innocent too, but song is too on the nose.

Plus, hoes are always gonna be hoes.

ShaDynasty

Chaos Theory Part 1 - The Album
Daps
Can't listen to R. Kelly any more. He figuratively puts his perversion in your face on most songs. It's too close to the bone.

Most stuff doesn't bother me, because I don't feel I have to agree with every artist's views. As long as it's well written and creative it's cool.

Also views change through the eras. The standards change, I can't judge views from 20 years ago that have changed since.

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you’re allowing twitter to dictate what you listen to as a grown man . You might wanna seek help.

That cancel culture only works on celebrities. My morals are set in stone & I will play what I want in the crib I paid for , the car I paid for & the phone I paid for .

If wish a random would come at me in public for listening to something they deem as cancel worthy:mjlol: