660721888-Bump.jpg

bump.jpg

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships
More Black men need to be focused on learning differentiated skills and entrepreneurship than chasing p*ssy.

p*ssy will always be there if you have your shyt together.

and unless men first learn the skills of managing p*ssy and a roster, some slick worldly chick with come along and eat at the table of the empire they built.

Evelyn-Lozada-Carl-Crawford-parents.png

Daphne-Joy-Narvaez-50-Cent-girlfriend-pics-300x245.png

Kid McNamara

'97 Mike Bibby
Daps
Reppin
Freshman Year
More Gems

On being men:
Get your shyt together. If you don’t know where you want to go in life, then that’s something you should be worrying about before you take your last $20 to the club to pick up thotties. If college isn’t for you, then use your fukking brain to figure out how you’re going to make up the difference in pay by not having a degree. T-Shirt lines are an oversaturated market, so is that a real vision or are you just trying to make a quick dollar? Record labels aren’t giving out 1998, hit the lotto type record deals, so are you passionate about that grind or just looking for some imaginary deal you think will solve your problems? Even if your cousin has the hook up at the Post Office, that shyt is no better than Burger King if you don’t really want to do that job. Get rich quick schemes aren’t goals, Zuckerberg didn’t create Facebook to sell advertising; it evolved into that from his creative dream. Don’t let rap song bragging, athlete contracts, and who the pretty Hoes are fukking with send you into a depression where you end up bitter and defeated to the point where you just make excuses instead of moves. The first rule of being a real man is that you don’t blame anyone for your position in life. Coulda, Shoulda, Woulda ass nikkas are a dime a dozen. I don’t give a fukk what Bernie Sanders is saying. You’re not supposed to be given anything in life; you take that shyt by being the best! Stop selling these women on this idea that you got held back from being great so they can have sympathy, give you p*ssy, and become your new mother. Dumb bytches will always be there to cheer on mediocre men because those men feed their insecurities. Do you want to end up just another bum ass dude with an overbearing bottom bytch for a woman, who has to smoke and drink to escape the reality that you didn’t go out and make a better life for yourself knowing that you had the intelligence to do so if you wanted? No one is holding you back, and no one needs to hold you down. Think about what you really want out of life besides money. Then ask yourself why you’re only thinking about it and not going for it.

Kid McNamara

'97 Mike Bibby
Daps
Reppin
Freshman Year
Assessing and Stressing:
We all rate ourselves. You look in the mirror, you look at your friends, and you look at those who are in positions that you want to be in, then you measure your looks, finances, and talent along those lines. Don’t pretend like you don’t, embrace it and do it often because this is where you self-confidence comes from. It doesn’t really matter to the outside world if you look better than Lebron James or not, if you believe it and that’s what you hold your hat on when you’re out in the club, then go with it. If you have a short man complex that you’ve been dealing with since you hit puberty, but you drive trucks and make more money than the rest of your friends, let that success be your fuel. No matter what you have going against you, there has to be something you see within yourself as special. If you wake up in the morning thinking how you’re not as handsome as that guy, not as good at your job as this guy, and not making as much money as another guy, you’re going to feel like shyt, act like shyt, and get treated like shyt. Love something about yourself, and use that as the anchor as you go about improving other areas of your life that aren’t as good. One of the main reason’s keeping Boy X from getting as many women as Boy Y is doubt. If you don’t think you’re good enough to pull shorty with the light eyes that sits behind you on the train every morning, then you’re not going to pull her. Sure you can pump yourself up and get the nerve to ask for her number but you’re going to come off like a lame. Nervous, mumbling, bad eye contact, no real spit besides some corny shyt like, “I see you every morning and always forget to ask your name. Go sit down lame nikka, cus you aren’t even going to get a chance to smell the coochie with that kind of swag. Women smell confidence from a mile away and it makes their nipples hard. If you know that you are great then you will always come off as great. Will you land that woman on the train? Maybe not, but you’ll land someone just as alluring to you if you continue to go after what you want with unwavering charisma.

Kid McNamara

'97 Mike Bibby
Daps
Reppin
Freshman Year
tl;dr :yawn:

Interesting title but get to the point man. :yawn:

The point is the article. Some ideas are best understood long-form (and I don't even consider this long-form).

Joint is filled with knowledge and humor. Either read it or peace outside the thread champ. :yeshrug:

All them fukking words :what:
Gawddamn bytch should of just wrote a book she was almost there anyway

There is literally no competition out there when you realize that most of y'all can't even read more than 140 characters. :mjlol:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
The point is the article. Some ideas are best understood long-form (and I don't even consider this long-form).

Joint is filled with knowledge and humor. Either read it or peace outside the thread champ. :yeshrug:

There is literally no competition out there when you realize that most of y'all can't even read more than 140 characters. :mjlol:
nikka i read 1,000 page workbooks monthly.

Nobody tryna read that shyt on here :camby:

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
But it isn't. :francis:
Breh the site is called blackwomenareeasy(dot)com really? Please do me the favor of giving me a real reason to believe that this isnt just some editorial piece written by some woman in her basement who probably has average real life experience

Kid McNamara

'97 Mike Bibby
Daps
Reppin
Freshman Year
Breh the site is called blackwomenareeasy(dot)com really? Please do me the favor of giving me a real reason to believe that this isnt just some editorial piece written by some woman in her basement who probably has average real life experience

Believe what you wish my dude, but peace outside the thread. :takedat:

nikka i read 1,000 page workbooks monthly.

Nobody tryna read that shyt on here :camby:

Uh huh. :mjlol: