Are we checking for Jessica Williams from the Daily Show?

Flash Thunderton

The 4th Migo
Daps
Reppin
ATL
She reminds me of all the black girls I met in college that dated out

extremely liberal, extremely inclusive, somewhat black conscious, hipster tendencies, likes dry comedy

not all the women who have these characteristics date out, but most women who date out have these characteristics

Those my favorite kind

capt_saveahoe

All Star
Daps
White men started the myth and the black men on this forum stick to it. I've noticed in most threads like this you can expect someone to mention that the woman probably fukks white men within the first 5 replies.

The point is that it is not a myth. Minorities with access and desire use white people to move up socially. Anyone that thinks it is a myth is not in tune with reality.

Blame it on white supremacy

Medulla Oblongata

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
it's her personality that gives off :mjpls: vibes, just like yall can tell if a dude only dates white chicks

it's mostly extra average looking chicks who date out, attractive black girls get constant validation from black men.

and whites dudes started the myth that they get all the attractive black chicks to stroke their egos
The natural hair tends to be the giveaway:mjpls:

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Okay… she's still an attractive and seemingly intelligent woman who none of you are fukkin so why does it matter.

Same shyt happened in the thread about the girl code chick and she doesn't date white guys…
Your emotions aside. She dates white guys sooooooooooooooooooooooo....

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
White men started the myth and the black men on this forum stick to it. I've noticed in most threads like this you can expect someone to mention that the woman probably fukks white men within the first 5 replies.
In this case the first 3 replies.

Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland

DarlingNikki

lil baby
Daps
Reppin
Puerta Medusa.
Your emotions aside. She dates white guys sooooooooooooooooooooooo....

What emotions? I think it's pathetic, no emotions involved.

In this case the first 3 replies.

Exactly, but these dumb ass nikkas wanna play like it doesn't happen. No one in this thread is having sex with this woman so why does her sexual preference matter.

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I think she's good looking. I was unaware of her until I saw her on "girls" a couple seasons ago. I dont know if she's on the :mjpls: agenda tho.

blackestofpanthers

God forgives, you are forgiven.
Daps
Reppin
Bay area