Are women taught from birth to be bisexual?

InDePickWest

Im Not American
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
It is endorsed in the media and encouraged. I ask because chicks have hit on me and acted appalled when I got offended. Like putting their ass on my crotch when we take a pic ..

Hop off my shyt and tell yo nikka come here :win:

I'm not gay nor have I ever been attracted to a woman enough to want to fukk her. Ladies, opinions. Nothing against gays or bisexuals but respect my boundaries and ill respect yours

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
It is endorsed in the media and encouraged. I ask because chicks have hit on me and acted appalled when I got offended. Like putting their ass on my crotch when we take a pic ..

I'm not gay nor have I ever been attracted to a woman enough to want to fukk her. Ladies, opinions. Nothing against gays or bisexuals but respect my boundaries and ill respect yours

lol_idi_amin.gif

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

:duck:

aint no chick hitting on you

InDePickWest

Im Not American
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Definitely not generalizing lesbians and gays. These chicks aren't even gay they're just mimicking what the media tells them is cute. What makes you think it's ok to put your ass on another woman?

BillCosbyAteMyHomework

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Orange and Blue
Definitely not generalizing lesbians and gays. These chicks aren't even gay they're just mimicking what the media tells them is cute. What makes you think it's ok to put your ass on another woman?
:usure: and you know this how? Since you seem to have your mind made up already...

And I never said it was ok. Reading comprehension 101.