Are y'all afraid of death ?

SnowflakesByTheOZ

Sorry, that's another B
Daps
People in here saying no or say no but never been close to death.

It's like people saying they won't run in a fight but don't know til they're in that situation

I been close to death and I was ready to go, so I can sincerely say no. But when it does come it'll be a relief. I have a feeling ill live til I'm like 99 coz you never get what you want in life.
Do you mind expounding on that part ?

SATAN

Eve was a thot.
Daps
Reppin
HELL
Doesn't scare me

Death is not an unknown for me, I know where I'm going and it's a better place than here
:blessed:

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
full
Nope. And at times, I honestly wouldn't mind if it would just happen, truth be told.

This will change if I ever have kids or a wife though; I'd love and devote myself to them and hopefully some grandkids, but right now, I'd go quietly into the night, no questions asked.

Dying though, is another beast. I had what I thought were heart attacks early this year and I was shook to all fukk. :mjcry:

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Do you mind expounding on that part ?
Been stabbed a good few times, on the ground lying in a pool of my own blood not knowing where I was hit and just resting in peace, in the literal sense.. No tears no fear.

Don't mean to get deep but you asked.

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
People in here saying no or say no but never been close to death.

It's like people saying they won't run in a fight but don't know til they're in that situation

I been close to death and I was ready to go, so I can sincerely say no. But when it does come it'll be a relief. I have a feeling ill live til I'm like 99 coz you never get what you want in life.
I had pericarditis at the age of 13..
Two days away from dying from heart failure..
Two years ago..
I had four tumors in my stomach(which I caught early)..
Had three guns pulled on me(one was by a cop on the freeway)..
I don’t fear death at all..
What bothers me is not seeing my daughter reach a mature age..
Or..
My family having to defend my name being dragged in the mud if one of these racist cops(black, white, spicy, soy)pull their happy trigger..
I don’t want to end up in a hospice like my best friend did at 26..
Seeing him weak and couldn’t eat..
Knowing death was right around the corner..
That’s my fears..
But the actual act of death..
Nah...

Daps
In the past 5 years:

watched my mom slowly die of cancer 6 months and held her dead body for 4 hours, put her makeup and jewelry on the day of her death.

I had to euthanize my sick 14 year old dog

My little brother was murdered by a fukk nikka (he dead too:demonic:)

10 months later my father dies of pneumonia

Not trying to be a tough guy but I look at death like:unimpressed:

Tryna Makit

High plains drifter
Daps
I fear that because im doin good in life, i wont face death with bravery and dignity.....everybody thinks they gonna face it like a G...but will i? Or will i hope and pray to be spared so i can barter more time.....guess ill only know when it comes

Lord Beerus

God of Destruction | CatSet General
Daps
No but I used to when I was still religious. Now that I don't fear eternal damnation, I see death as simply having my time come. I just hope my death isn't violent, and painful.

I see the afterlife it as going back the peaceful oblivion I resided in before I was conceived. It may be scary for some, but it's strangely soothing in a way for me. So I live life not worried about the after.

SnowflakesByTheOZ

Sorry, that's another B
Daps
In the past 5 years:

watched my mom slowly die of cancer 6 months and held her dead body for 4 hours, put her makeup and jewelry on the day of her death.

I had to euthanize my sick 14 year old dog

My little brother was murdered by a fukk nikka (he dead too:demonic:)

10 months later my father dies of pneumonia

Not trying to be a tough guy but I look at death like:unimpressed:
Jesus christ breh

Idk what to say

Except you're one of the strongest people I've ever come across

Peace to you man

What got you through all of it ?

Daps
Reppin
Bucktown, U.S.A. (Harlem, NY) + 'Cuse, NY
No I don't fear death especially after witnessing my own grandmother passing away nine months ago, I've come to the realization that we all are gonna go someday and nothing lasts forever, as far as knowing what happens after death eh honestly I don't really think about that part or really stress the idea of another world existing.