Are y'all hollering at ladies at the gym

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
It always fukks me up when dudes on The Coli talk about, "If she's interested, she'll approach me" or "I don't ask for girl's numbers, I give them mine and if she's interested, she'll call me" :russ:

Like what happened to being a man and choosing what you want then making it yours? Dudes are out here waiting to picked :mjlol:

Word:salute:
These dudes are intimidated by women.....especially beautiful women. That explains why these dudes ran Claudia Jordan off of Sohh.

Mazino

All Star
Daps
I agree it isn't the wave to just randomly holla at every hot chick you see but ain't nothing wrong with being social.

I'm a social dude and conversation comes naturally to me, I'm focused on the work out but yeah I'll spark conversation here and there and if the chick is reciprocating I may pursue.

And if not we can be at least be friendly, I've eaten off just getting to know some women and they've introduced me to their friends. Too many dudes with no confidence don't know how to talk to women without coming off like weirdos or stalkers :manny: