• Total voters

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
D-Bry :bryan:

Edit: I'll expand.

I mean, Bryan is legit a top 10 in ring performer of all time and at worst a top 2 wrestler since 2000 (to me he's clearly the n°1 but I acknowledge that Syles can have an argument).

The case of Punk has been talked to death. An incredible performer when motivated, but he was never consistently motivated.

Promo wise, Punk is the best talker post Attitude Era, imo. But again, his talent on the mic only showed up when he had a program he was motivated with.

Bryan went from horrible promo, to good heel promo/horrible babyface one, to decent overall promo, to legit great promo (post 2014).

Last edited:

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
If I could choose both I would but more of a Punk guy during his pipebomb run until D-Bry had his road to Wrestlemania beating Evolution.

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
At what? As a person Daniel Bryan comes off quite likeable to me. In the ring like Bryan better, promos Punk was probably better at 1 point but Bryan improved a lot.

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
In general I’m more of a Chicago Made Punk guy so I picked him. Buuut...

With that being said, I can’t at all argue with the notion of Bryan being the total package, with him eventually finding his footing promo wise. He’s the better, more consistent wrestler and overall performer. Face or heel he’s great at both for different reasons, whereas Punk’s a better heel (tho I never minded his face turns). Hell, Bryan makes a better “company man” on top of that. There’s nothing but upside with him, and though I thought I’d never see it, it’s obviously a big plus than Bryan finally got cleared to compete in the ‘E again.

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"You know that boy D Bry in my top 5."
tumblr_nzbno6qaOH1s8dwjeo1_400.gif