Are you good at your job?

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Definitely something i'm good at, and probably something i'll do for the rest of my life.

But... in an alternate universe I always wanted to be a Lawyer. My dad was, my uncle is, my grandfather was, my sister-in-law is, my ex is.
It seems like everyone around me went into law lol.

Daps
Yes I get emailed and jabbered questions all day that my boss shoulde be answering my but my opinion is way more valuable.

Luckily I have a position where I just review shyt so I can mostly just bullshyt all day. Unfortunately that’s also probably hindering my progression and making me too comfortable.
:snoop:

TL15

Veteran
Daps
I'm the second best performer at work behind this man :wow:

AssuredInfatuatedFoxterrier-size_restricted.gif

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Yes I get emailed and jabbered questions all day that my boss shoulde be answering my but my opinion is way more valuable.

Luckily I have a position where I just review shyt so I can mostly just bullshyt all day. Unfortunately that’s also probably hindering my progression and making me too comfortable.
Anyone you can think of tagging?:mjgrin:

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Definitely something i'm good at, and probably something i'll do for the rest of my life.

But... in an alternate universe I always wanted to be a Lawyer. My dad was, my uncle is, my grandfather was, my sister-in-law is, my ex is.
It seems like everyone around me went into law lol.
Breh&Breh?

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

We see that.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don’t work anymore but when I did I won several awards from different organizations (state and federal) for my work in non-profits and education. I loved it. It was a great chapter, but now I stay at home with my 3 boys and take care of my husband. It’s the only job that really matters to me now and it’s definitely the most challenging and my favorite.