Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Have you found your purpose?

Are you on it?

Purpose for a man should be fulfilling in of itself. It should not involve the validation of anyone else but the person pursing it. Your purpose could be a hobby, goal or career. It must be something that you and you alone deem worthy. Believe in the you that believes in yourself. Because if you fight for your dreams they will fight for you.

@Hennessypapi @Tenchi® Ryu™ @Gold @Rozay Oro

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Are you on it?

Purpose for a man should be fulfilling in of itself. It should not involve the validation of anyone else but the person pursing it. Your purpose could be a hobby, goal or career. It must be something that you and you alone deem worthy. Believe in the you that believes in yourself. Because if you fight for your dreams they will fight for you.

Im dealing with alotta shyt right now tbh.

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I only tagged you cause always seemed like a man on his purpose. Didn't mean to offend.

Not offended at all. Just experiencing some doubt and... well... no easy solutions. No matter what i do. Its going to have painful repercussions

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps

Are you on it?

I'm learning music theory and back on my piano. I don't want to limit my beat making to loops by others and samples.

str8up

dial 1900-raekwon
Supporter
Daps
Only for those who are aimless. Purpose is decided by the individual.

I mean it's all pointless, we're just another animal on another planet in another galaxy in the universe. A blip on the map, our sense of importance is overblown and insane.

But if having a purpose lets you enjoy your time then I have no problem with that, I do whatever makes me happy too but I don't think of it as a purpose. Just me finding a way to get the most enjoyment from the minuscule amount of time that I have.

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
I mean it's all pointless, we're just another animal on another planet in another galaxy in the universe. A blip on the map, our sense of importance is overblown and insane.

But if having a purpose lets you enjoy your time then I have no problem with that, I do whatever makes me happy too but I don't think of it as a purpose. Just me finding a way to get the most enjoyment from the minuscule amount of time that I have.
A purpose has meaning to the subject.

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe

Are you on it?

Im working on it.

Im on a sidehustle that I’m aiming to make

I feel so much better doing my hustle than my 9-5.

Once I do that, I’ll be activated.