Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
this a lotta fukking research for a one-star thread

Look up another mans posts brehs :Hatedit:
I wont even ask what key words you used and how much time it took to start and finish this thread

you spent ya time putting this bs together. i imagine this shyt took u 1 or 2 hours. if i ever saw u i would give u a beating for this bullshyt. lil ugly ass boy

There wasn't even an hour between when I saw Art Barr's post and when I made the thread. :dead:

Took me 10 minutes of clicking in-between printing shyt at work. I typed in "wiggins" under "art barr" and every post shows up on the first two pages. I hit "+quote" and typed 25 words of text.

Ya'all must need some fukking lessons on using the internet. :heh:

scrt

Pro
Daps
There wasn't even an hour between when I saw Art Barr's post and when I made the thread. :dead:

Took me 10 minutes of clicking in-between printing shyt at work. I typed in "wiggins" under "art barr" and every post shows up on the first two pages. I hit "+quote" and typed 25 words of text.

Ya'all must need some fukking lessons on using the internet. :heh:
lol i knows u not coming at me. so sit the fukk down u clown. i dont care how long this took u. its still a clown ass thread and im not reading it.

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
It's looking like a Flop:gladbron:
giphy.gif

Ya Thread Flopped, B:ahh:

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
this is stupid

what's the point of digging up somebody's posts? Are you taking people that serious on the internet that you have to find their old posts to prove something? Get some real friends, b :huhldup: