ArtemusGordon on Snoop Dogg & Possibly Dr Dre 2Pac Induction to HOF: "NO! Hell No!!!!!"

LevelUp

Don't Like My Threads, Blow The Whistle
Daps
Yeah I don't know about that one... :patrice:

That's my top 5 All time East coast track

And I never saw it as a being a diss towards DGPC

wasnt this around the time Kurupt had the thing going with Foxy and DMX was rumored to be knocking that down and high-fiving the p*ssy

H.J.Duck

Superstar
Daps
:yawn:

(also, feel free to explain who Artemus Gordon is) edit. nvm, some "insider" & "blogger"... yeah, how about no :yawn:

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
wasnt this around the time Kurupt had the thing going with Foxy and DMX was rumored to be knocking that down and high-fiving the p*ssy

:whoa:
Nah can't be..that timeline isn't matching up

Because I recall the single "NIccas don't started something" being a mixtape track that got leaked to the streets long before DMX first debut lp dropped which it later appeared on.....

And he didn't start messing with Foxy till like the second lp if I'm not mistaken

In fact neither Def Jam nor Bad Boy had anything to do with the push of that song....

It was provided to deejays like Clue ..S&S and Rated R via the producer of the track DAME GREASE and his Vacant Lot production team...

Which is why Mase references that company in the track....

"yo it's the Lox we taking knots from the out of state spots Any n1gga make it hot ..get found in vacant lots!"

also keep in mind this was during the final days of the COTC (children of the corn) of which mase was a member as well while being an honorary member of the LOX....

During a time when SUGE was highly interested in signing the LOX

so I fail to see this track as being a shot at the Dogg Pound and the West in general.. :manny:

If anything its just a hardcore dope azz COKE RAP classic....

I use to dub it off the mixtape and play it with rough edits over a college radio station show I was on down south....

It was a hot track..funk flex blew it up every night he played ...I think Artemus is reaching