as an Umar critic, he just gave the most mature argument about reparations I've seen in this entire discourse

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Umar could’ve been something great, dare I say bigger than Khalid, but instead he couldn’t get over his own ego. A focus, dedicated black man who loves and fights for his people is the most dangerous thing in America.
I'd say the type of person drawn to this fight always suffers from delusions because the moment you try to actually engage the system, your fans will want you to completely want to tear it down and you get labeled a shill.

The REALEST black people are politicians because they at least are under no delusions about how to get shyt done without pitchforks. It these anonymous YouTube critics riling people up to inaction that are far more dangerous IMO.

VoxSphere74

Banned
Daps
Umar could’ve been something great, dare I say bigger than Khalid, but instead he couldn’t get over his own ego. A focus, dedicated black man who loves and fights for his people is the most dangerous thing in America.
Khalid was an actual Black nationalist and not surprisingly much like Garvey and Malcolm were treated most Black people, who are broken integrationists, rejected him.

And so it would be with a focused Umar, who most Black people post memes of making light of his pro-Blackness.

And what he's suggesting are great ideas but they'd require discipline and focus for years to basically re-segregate large parts of the Black economy which these self haters have no interest in doing.