"as long as he's jewish idc" - twitter on a MCU looking for new Magneto

Northern Son

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Keep them white. I really don't like how Disney repeatedly uses cacs' angry reactions to their race swapping casting to drum up publicity for their movies. I think at this point their use of race controversy to sell their movies is very much intentional.

So many underutilized black characters and yet they always do this shyt. Black Panther wasn't going to be a movie until black people on the internet pressured Feige to do it.

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
Keep them white. I really don't like how Disney repeatedly uses cacs' angry reactions to their race swapping casting to drum up publicity for their movies. I think at this point their use of race controversy to sell their movies is very much intentional.

So many underutilized black characters and yet they always do this shyt. Black Panther wasn't going to be a movie until black people on the internet pressured Feige to do it.
don't remember hearing about that tbh

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York

Uh you really just made that last part up. lol Wakanda was referenced in the first Cap movie before anyone was asking anything of the MCU.
But Magneto especially being a Jewish refugee from the Holocaust is now outdated. They should make him Arab/Persian from a war torn country in the middle east of they telling the mutant story in modern times.

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
It would be dope as long as his origin story is some school of the hard knocks shyt.

Wanna see a black silver surfer tho