"As Someone That Is Black & White, Black People Are The 'LEAST' Accepting People I’ve Been Around"

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
:why: White people ESPECIALLY White-Americans put on a front. I peeped them out once HS came in the 9th grade. They want you as a token and this 'MULATTO' still doesn't get it. I'll admit, a certain sector in the AA community is hard to please, but that's just people in general :francis: AA Blacks are the most 'ACCEPTING' people I've been around. Besides Jamaicans and Nigerians.

Whites will toss ya ass STRAIGHT to 'The Bushes' once they get done with stealing and using you. God damn, I thought in this climate dumb asses like this would get a grip. I remember that thread on that Cuban and how he said racism didn't exist until he got that wakeup call by his co-workers and Trump being elected.

Another Anti-Black article :pacspit:

You can't save em all :snoop:

P.S. ya 'White' family sees you as a god damn token :pacspit: Whites have 'ALWAYS' used mulattoes to do their dirty work and be the field dog to attack 'Blacks/African Descended' folk. I don't hate Biracials either, but it's the truth. Look at the history of slavery and the South African 'Apartheid' with the Coloureds.

Last edited:

Thanos

?
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I hear this a lot online by "mixed/black people" and it's pure projection. Some black folks internalized "one strike, you are out" mentality when it comes to their own people. They will absolve any wrongdoing with one group but the other group gets full distain even if one person did something bad to em. Hell, this is literally the template for black outcasts.

Goodbye World

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Drake said this too.

The rapper went on to explain his initial encounter with racism, saying "The first time I really experienced [racism] was when I got famous and went to America and people would challenge me like I don’t understand how it works or like, ‘Oh, you’re Canadian. You’ll never understand the Black American struggle,'” he said

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Third paragraph is when the generalization starts...just because your black family has psychological issues doesnt mean they ARE THE FACE OF BLACK AMERICA:laugh: In truth, she just looking for a reason to sell out and be anti Black. Disgusting mixed up creature. Shouldn't be that dumb as a adult. No excuse for that.