Asian AirBNB host kicks 5 professional BM out of her NYC Flat; Calls them "monkeys"

CoCKy GeNiuS

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Listen to how he sounds. She knew there would be no consequences when she heard his weak ass voice.

Falcozer

Superstar
Daps
I'm pissed too. My question is, if he hates them just like she hates us why is he mad at HER racism.
It's a response to her calling a group of black men " monkeys " even though she was completely unprovoked. Are you telling me this is somehow, equivalent :mjpls: ?

You jumped all over the thread, completely ignoring the OP to go at one brother writing an understandable response to a woman's racism towards his people. You're a really curious " breh ":jbhmm:.

NYC Warrior

Dat ole real sh*t
Daps
Reppin
BX
I was hoping this thread got upped because that bat munching, wannabe cac, coronavirus spreading slope bytch got murked and thrown in a ditch or something.

NYC Warrior

Dat ole real sh*t
Daps
Reppin
BX
And that chink racism aside, look how wack that bytch is. No body at all, shaped like a fukking hunchback, ugly as fukk and don't even know how to dress.:scust:

Yet these muthafukkas seriously think black men want to go to coronavirus country and bag they women. :mjlol::scust: