Asian Silicon Valley investor dismissed racism, called BLM "the true racists".

Wink Beaufield

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Southeast DC
She graduated from Yale. I said from the moment these BLM protests started, these companies will only put more black people in their advertising to mask the racism in the boardrooms.

The real racism is where people like her are employed to make decisions on who’s hired or fired. Silicon Valley personifies this mentality. Good luck if you’re black trying to get hired there.

Google, Tesla, Facebook can show all this cosmetic support but when their hiring practices says otherwise, they can shove it. We need to depend on each other and not these fukkers.:camby:

On the flipside to this. These types HATE government workers and contractors with a passion because if she said that shyt while on a fed contract, the agency would toss her chopsticks and egg rolls to the bushes. Feds got issues too, but they do put foots on necks when it comes to hiring discrimination within agencies and contracting firms.

Fresh

New York Knicks
Daps
lmao @ her talking about the NBA to make her racist points

I expected whites to have a problem with BLM, but it striking a nerve with some Asians and Latinos really makes you look at it as we have no allies so African-Americans should have each others backs cuz all we have is each other

Exlurkernegro

Judge me by my heart not my hairline
Daps
That’s why I laugh when I see people celebrating CACs declining birth rate. Asians and Hispanics are just as bad if not worse racists. They can’t wait to pick up the whip once their population numbers increase. We have no allies!!!!

You can't tell this to super liberal nikkas and Voltron gang. They honestly believe anti blackness stop with whites.

dat aint da same sandwich

links wid dem grits
Daps
Reppin
NJ
And what's gonna be done about this bytch? Nothing. :unimpressed:

You can tell she's :mjpls: just looking at her.

So this duck mouth, wonton soup noodle face bytch can "talk about color" when stereotyping and being racist against black people by calling us lazy and not working, while its because of US why her kind are even the reason they have their opportunities in the first place. Any other time, color is irrelevant though right? fukking racist ass Silicon Valley is known to discriminate against black folks, hence why most of them don't fukk with the place.

Anybody wanna send her the thousands of videos of black folks in tech talking about tech? :unimpressed:

Then you got c00ns on here talking about "PAAGING" like that shyt is some kind of achievement. :mjlol:

Kooley_High

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Da South
Sadly this is how most of america thinks, especially with the previous group of immigrants in the 70s and their children gaining success. They view us as just being lazy and bytching about racism for no reason. There not really interested in learning about the history of why things are. Its not even a white vs black issue to me anymore, its evolving into a AA vs everyone else type of issue.

Funny things is that Hawiians and Natives have longs histories of oppression and many of the same problems we face but no one bats an eye about giving them money to help offset their issues.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
be concerned breh
white supremacy will be complimented w/ Asian and Hispanic supremacy
whites don't necessarily need numbers to hold power in the right places now combine this with the influence of hispanics and asians with the common denominator being their hate for us globally
we are going to be the underclass for everyone else around the world

This has always been the case have you been living under the rock

they reason why she makes statements like this is because black people are the underclass

what are you gonna do about it cry

blacks are treated poorly because the black race is weak, this is harsh reality yall nikkaz do not want to grasp, but this is the truth and you have to accept the truth in order to do something about it

Strapped

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
America is currently stirring up all the Asian hate , trying to destroy china , probably paying off bums with money & drugs to attack old Asian people but i guess everything is ok

Last edited:
Daps
This has always been the case have you been living under the rock

they reason why she makes statements like this is because black people are the underclass

what are you gonna do about it cry

blacks are treated poorly because the black race is weak, this is harsh reality yall nikkaz do not want to grasp, but this is the truth and you have to accept the truth in order to do something about it
no shyt
but it's going to be way more PRONOUNCED than it is now when there is white, hispanic, and asian surpemacy EVERYWHERE including the US and any home country you can escape to if you were not born in the US

qwer

Banned
Daps
On the flipside to this. These types HATE government workers and contractors with a passion because if she said that shyt while on a fed contract, the agency would toss her chopsticks and egg rolls to the bushes. Feds got issues too, but they do put foots on necks when it comes to hiring discrimination within agencies and contracting firms.
And yet you have fools on thecoli that spout both sides while republicans want to eliminate government jobs the backbone of the black middle class

Daps
Reppin
NULL
no shyt
but it's going to be way more PRONOUNCED than it is now when there is white, hispanic, and asian surpemacy EVERYWHERE including the US and any home country you can escape to if you were not born in the US

You worried about some shyt that ain't even happened yet, that's whats wrong with nikkaz,

all nikkaz wanna do is talk about shyt that don't matter

what nikkaz building today, what nikkaz doing to prepare for the future, all nigggaz do is complain you proving this bytch right

all she is saying, we not helping you nikkaz do shyt, its foot on neck season you better find a way to come up

DO YOU ACCEPT THE CHALLENGE

or you gonna cry like a bytch about it, they been let it be known how they feel about nikkaz, and yall been saying the same shyt over and over and over and over again, you ain't tired yet

it's time for action

all that scary shyt, its about to get worst, what's that gonna do

go jump off a fukking bridge and off yourself if that's how you feel

this bytch can eat a dikk she got no power over me

Daps
You worried about some shyt that ain't even happened yet, that's whats wrong with nikkaz,

all nikkaz wanna do is talk about shyt that don't matter

what nikkaz building today, what nikkaz doing to prepare for the future, all nigggaz do is complain you proving this bytch right

all she is saying, we not helping you nikkaz do shyt, its foot on neck season you better find a way to come up

DO YOU ACCEPT THE CHALLENGE

or you gonna cry like a bytch about it, they been let it be known how they feel about nikkaz, and yall been saying the same shyt over and over and over and over again, you ain't tired yet

it's time for action

all that scary shyt, its about to get worst, what's that gonna do

go jump off a fukking bridge and off yourself if that's how you feel

this bytch can eat a dikk she got no power over me
nikka shut up :mjlol:
what are YOU going to do what is your solution?
other wise shut up :hhh:
what actions are you actively taking?