Asian tells Africans they are stupid for destroying what White people built and for learning nothing

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
This is what many Asian people think and have been taught by bums teaching them English and drinking with them in the bars while fukking their wives and gf.

Many Asian men are really the biggest suckbutt c00ns, they literally scared of white people and would sell their soul to date a white woman. It's so pathetic.

Most Asian men literally believe white men are better than them in everyway...Even sexually :scust: I guess they would rather be lapdogs and sidekicks than hated and attacked like blacks for standing up to whites

LuckyLibra619

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Norcal
I was just watching this vid the other day, Asian dude was shytting on Africans something fierce. The African brotha didn't even really try to challenge anything he was saying though. "You neglected what others had left for you, you completely destroyed them..it will take generations to make things right" :wow:

Ms. Elaine

Spoiled Brat
Daps
Reppin
Avocado Toast
This is what many Asian people think and have been taught by bums teaching them English and drinking with them in the bars while fukking their wives and gf.

Many Asian men are really the biggest suckbutt c00ns, they literally scared of white people and would sell their soul to date a white woman. It's so pathetic.

Most Asian men literally believe white men are better than them in everyway...Even sexually :scust: I guess they would rather be lapdogs and sidekicks than hated and attacked like blacks for standing up to whites
The only asians I respect are the Japanese. Every other version is TRASH.:francis:

Insun Park

Fukk Em
Daps

Every non black race is like that when it comes to blacks

Don't get hot under the collar now when you made a whole thread a few days ago giving non black minorities a pass for this BS

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
The only asians I respect are the Japanese. Every other version is TRASH.:francis:
The Japanese are the most civilized of the Asians, and by miles. It's not even close. Dont get me wrong, I'm not saying Japanese are tolerant and love everyone, I'm just saying they are the most educated and civilized of all the Asians. They are actual the equals of other groups of people, most other Asian groups are lapdogs and suckbutts let white people shame them and look down on them. I think you will only find Asians who don't give a fukk about anyone in Philippines and Japan, all the others are lap dogs and sidekicks of white people, sadly.