Ask a breh visiting singapore anything

Traveler

All Star
Daps
The food is just alright breh. Great selection, ok quality.
I'll agree with this. Food is good. Lots of selection. But I haven't had a signature dining experience. Super disappointed in the JW executive lounge. Tang Plaza executive lounge was way better.

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
I been in singapore this past week for work. I leave tomorrow. Ask me anything you want to know about the country.

I worked there for a year. I've never seen such an organised and clean country in my life. The people are super friendly, the food is out of this world and public transport (MRT) takes you everywhere.

The downside was the weather (for me)- however, if you like the muggy Florida summer weather you'll love it.
Y'all see anyone get caned?

Loggie

All Star
Daps
What them Malay women look like?
:shaq:
Do they have the Indonesian blood in them i e thick bottoms?

South Asians work there or Filipinos?

Traveler

All Star
Daps
Y'all see anyone get caned?
No you would never see that.
Did you hit up 4Floors??:mjgrin:
It's closed down. They didn't renew the entertainment licenses. Impanema world music bar move locations though. Smaller venture but still nice. Brix and the Grand Hyatt is closed for a remodel. Many of the girls at Impanema wanted 600 SGD. :russ:

Traveler

All Star
Daps
What them Malay women look like?
:shaq:
Do they have the Indonesian blood in them i e thick bottoms?

South Asians work there or Filipinos?
Never asked don't know what they looked like. Plenty of Philippinos though. Honestly, the Vietnamese girls looked the best. Most I saw in and out of the club were slim but well put together.