Ask A Handsome N!gga

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Don't mean to be too boastful, but if I go out in public women are looking at me left and right. Don't matter if their man is walking right beside them too. I can even see and feel women turning their necks looking at me as I walk past them. Women following me into or around a store, etc.

This happened today when I was out and bout with the fam.

Anyways, y'all nikkas think being a handsome nikka will change your life drastically. Ask me any questions you have or assumptions you have, cause my life ain't much better than yours.

Gully Bull

Love Sponge
Daps
Reppin
A fleeting childhood
kOLsUw3.jpg

You're right about being handsome not being the cure to all of life's ills

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
Don't mean to be too boastful, but if I go out in public women are looking at me left and right. Don't matter if their man is walking right beside them too. I can even see and feel women turning their necks looking at me as I walk past them. Women following me into or around a store, etc.

This happened today when I was out and bout with the fam.

Anyways, y'all nikkas think being a handsome nikka will change your life drastically. Ask me any questions you have or assumptions you have, cause my life ain't much better than yours.
Lmao I love it. Feel yallselves.
I'd rather see this any day then people self doubting.

Redwood

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston, Texas
Being a handsome nikka is an incredible burden. Most women will usually be too shy to keep up a conversation or will try to get your attention in subtle or nonsubtle ways.

But I digress, why white women think all handsome nikkas lust after them?

Why women think handsome nikkas are automatically narcissistic?

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Lmao I love it. Feel yallselves.
I'd rather see this any day then people self doubting.
I'm just spittin' reality. This was what literally happened to me today :francis:

Sure I could fukk a lotta women off my looks if I run a numbers game, but that ain't what I want. My life is regular despite my looks, but these dudes think your on another level being very good looking.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
You know how many times I've went to someone for help like a school counselor or advisor, and they listening but not even hearing me.. just staring at me all fondly and shyt.

A couple weeks ago I'm waiting outside for a meeting with an advisor. This lady comes out the office and stands about 4 feet to my right. She on her phone and glancing at me every few seconds and even starts staring at me :wtf:

I'm a got damn student and she's an advisor and she looking at me like she wanna suck the soul out my dikk :dahell:

Gully Bull

Love Sponge
Daps
Reppin
A fleeting childhood

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
You can get looks all day, but if you're not bagging anything you ain't shyt. All that wasted potential.
Yeah, sometimes I feel that way especially if I feel like bussin' a nut (no homo), but nah I dont' wanna travel the road to thot city. I know if I fukk a random chick, bust a nut i ain't gonna want nothing to do with her and that shyt gon eat me inside. Ima feel like shyt.