Astros Hire Dusty Baker as New Manager

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
Uptown and the Bronx
We always get hired to burning ships.
:heh: chill the Astros are still capable of winning 95-100 games and winning the bum ass AL West.

Odd since I doubt an old school guy like Baker is gonna adhere to the new analytics of baseball in 2020
I know :steviej:

King Poetic

A.K.A. Duke Illington
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bottom of The Ocean
Dusty be done in 2 years when the titanic rises and on the verge of over coming the iceberg

and someone like joe madden comes in and get a title

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
We always get hired to burning ships.
My thoughts exactly. Look at the majority of black coaches, black executives, black mayors, etc it’s usually somewhere that has been run to the ground.

Then we turn it around and get it on track right on time to be fired. Rinse and repeat.

“Here you go. Have at it.”

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston
My thoughts exactly. Look at the majority of black coaches, black executives, black mayors, etc it’s usually somewhere that has been run to the ground.

Then we turn it around and get it on track right on time to be fired. Rinse and repeat.

“Here you go. Have at it.”

Look how quick it went from "The Astros are basically the Warriors" to "He is getting handed a live grenade team":hhh:

Fukkin Astros are the GS Warriors of baseball.

Goddamn those hitters are annoying. That lineup will go down in history when they’re done.
:shaq2:

Apollo

Music & Arts
Daps
Reppin
Nootropics
As long as that cheating fukking midget is on the team it's fukk the Astros, the first pitch he faces should be straight to his fukking dome then the next pitch and the next pitch.

calh45

Cal
Daps
WTF are some of y’all talking about :mjtf:

This was the best available job in baseball this offseason. The Astros have a good enough core to make another WS run.

They were capable of making a World Series run as long as they could bang on trash cans. If they do anything short of that Dusty is getting blamed for not living up to the potential.

That said, I'm amazed he's still alive and functional.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Straight out the "these white dudes fukked up so bad we got to hire a black guy to fix it" playbook...

He gone in 2 years after the astos fall off cause they can't bang on trashcans or he gone after 2 years after the astros remain a dominant team and we get 2 years of "see we didn't need to cheat to be great"