At the End Of the Day, Black Ppl With Similar Mentalities Are Gonna Have To Break Away From the Rest

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
Reading this thread over in the sports section:

Jermichael Finley Tweet On Athletes Speaking Up

Basically this black athlete is throwing shade at the black athletes who are starting to become more vocal in regards to black issues.

I use to be one of those "all black people" type of people, but that's no longer the case. I've come to realize that just because we share the same skin color doesn't make you my brother or sister. Some of y'all are just too shackled and indoctrinated mentally.

All black people are NOT for black people. All black people don't care about the well being of the race at large and don't have the mentality to realize that all races are in competition with the other and need to do whatever it takes to ensure survival and prosperity.

Dudes like him will have to be left behind. I don't have all the answers, but I do know that its gonna have to start with a small percentage of like-minded black folk to break away, start anew and safeguard this progressive new lifestyle and mentality for black people.

Basically, a new "breed" of black people is gonna have to be created from this small group of like-minded individuals.

Peace

@-o3-

...o3

...eye see messages in music
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
dallas, tx
...i was going to come in and say something about saboteurs and revolution, but i really believe the reality is this--the mission was never to get everyone to the mountain top.

...o3

...eye see messages in music
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
dallas, tx
phonzhi, what are your thoughts on souls living multiple lives?

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
this is something each individual can start doing as soon as right now. I have a lot of GOOD friends that are only friends from a distance at this point because of how different we are now, I still love them but I can't do things I did in the past while living in ignorance.

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
So basically you wanna separate class of elitists and "enlightened" black people while the reaming majority of people continue to suffer essentially?

Yeah sorry breh, that's just c00n shyt.