At What Age Would You Like To Start A 'Family'?

Dolla$

Minus the bullsh*t...life's great
Daps
what is the point?:childplease:

a child will cost you 200k to raise...at least. that's in addition to a mortgage and other expenses.:feedme:

why do that to yourself? :mjcry:

nah, i'm good. I'm 31, educated, and make a decent living. My travel game is picking up steam and I can fukk whoever i want wherever i want.:blessed:

life is good :ahh:
Are you incapable of finding the women on the same level as you?

Money shouldn’t be a factor if you have a partner

ADK

Cleaner, I got this.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
22 right now.
Late 20's early 30's is the plan
Will probably fukk up at 24 and get someone pregnant if not sooner.

Lord Bison

Superstar
Daps
If you would've asked me this question around my mid 20's, I would've said around 35-36.

Now that I'm at that age and given the choice of options out here. Nah I'm good. Would rather keep my money and spend it doing the things I like to do. For once in my life I feel like I have the freedom to do what I want, when I want.

I wanted a family and all that in my 20's. But now that I'm in my mid 30's, that desire has started to wither away the older I got. It is what it is. :manny:

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
Are you incapable of finding the women on the same level as you?

Money shouldn’t be a factor if you have a partner
most women my age and on my level want kids and a marriage. :hubie:

if you're a woman in your 30s without kids, your next move is to change that. I'm not about to be a GMB victim or pay child support. :umad::camby:

don't get me wrong, i like to have fun with women, go on trips, date, etc. but nothing more; and I make that clear.

Dolla$

Minus the bullsh*t...life's great
Daps
most women my age and on my level want kids and a marriage. :hubie:

if you're a woman in your 30s without kids, your next move is to change that. I'm not about to be a GMB victim or pay child support. :umad::camby:

don't get me wrong, i like to have fun with women, go on trips, date, etc. but nothing more; and I make that clear.
I feel like your fear is based on shyt that’s posted on the coli

But in real life if you got a women that’s damn near the exact mirror image of you i don’t see how that’s an L

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
I feel like your fear is based on shyt that’s posted on the coli

But in real life if you got a women that’s damn near the exact mirror image of you i don’t see how that’s an L
it's life experience, my man. i've had 2 women i was sure i'd marry. but it never worked out because no matter how similar you are, there will be differences that break your relationship or you just drift apart.

right now, there are billions of men and women who stay in marriages for their kids. i dont want that. having an expiration date on a relationship is not for me and that date certainly shouldnt be contingent on innocent children that didnt ask to be brought into the world.

finally, all of my OGs have said they wish they never married. even the married ones; not just the divorcees. they love their kids, but hate that they couldnt live more, spend more on themselves and enjoy their lives. the reward of being a parent is not always worth it. especially if youre an average joe.

there is no fear in my words, only reality based on experience.

Pimpdaddy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#GMB
Is it weird that I actually don't want a family. No wife no kids. Ultimate freedom man.

been asking this myself lately

when I'm talking to other people about this they all hit me with the "You didn't find the right one yet :troll:"

Maybe :yeshrug:

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
I'd rather have my fun now (party, rave, volunteer) and network. Also, I'm trying to get on with an apprenticeship and collect a few IT certs.

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
30 ain’t too bad for me. I def want to enjoy the first year of my marraige before worrying about kids. There is a benefit to having kids younger. By the time you hit 50 your kids are all grown. My Dad is 51 and I’m independent, my younger sister is graduating college and already has a job lined up and my youngest sister has two years left in college.

Before 55 all his kids will be independent and on their own.

I ain’t tryna be 40 yrs with a 3 yr old child. Parenting is a young mans game, my two cents.

AggiePride336.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
Man, it’s funny. My pop is traditional as fug, “you get married before kids”, but he’s ready for another grandkid. When I found out my girl was pregnant, called moms first and she was like, “you know you gotta tell your dad” :sadcam:

I had the plans of not having kids until 30, but with me no being team no condom for years, and my girl not on bc, I knew I was bound to slip up. Pull out game failed me.

No regrets tho :manny: