At work, someone told me about a possible Roman WM32 situation.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
:yeshrug: Dunno, but he told me about the Beer Money shyt they did in TNA.

• Triple H beats Roman at WM32
  • Next night the new Raw GM Shane, forces Trips into a match against Dean Ambrose since Roman would be injured; Dean wins clean.
  • Dean goes over until SummerSlam arrives.
  • What is built as a Face/Face match, ends with Roman turning heel on Ambrose when he sees he can't beat Ambrose clean.

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
They are gonna stick with Roman Reigns no matter how much people boo him.
In fact booing is still a reaction in their minds.
After doing this for 10 years wth Cena they aint gonna change. He got booed, still went with him

Now if people met Reigns with by and large indifference like 93 Lex Luger then thats saying something.

WOAHMYGOODNESS

Your TSC World Champion
Daps
Cena is gonna be top heel they cant afford to turn roman. Plans will be all shield guys face as cena runs through them before they get the triple threat match at next tear mania

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
:yeshrug: Dunno, but he told me about the Beer Money shyt they did in TNA.

• Triple H beats Roman at WM32
  • Next night the new Raw GM Shane, forces Trips into a match against Dean Ambrose since Roman would be injured; Dean wins clean.
  • Dean goes over until SummerSlam arrives.
  • What is built as a Face/Face match, ends with Roman turning heel on Ambrose when he sees he can't beat Ambrose clean.

The pop for a Dean win on that episode of Raw would be :wow:

TL15

Veteran
Daps
Theres more money in a heel roman breh.

doubtful

Adults already don't like him (does anyone on this board really see themselves "cheering" for him if he turns heel? Buying his shirts? Tuning in to watch RR with The Authority like Seth Rollins 2.0?)

Their best bet is to try to keep him a face because kids buy the majority of the gear and kids love a babyface. At this point unless they bring the shield back I doubt the IWC and adult smarks would ever truly get behind RR

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
Theres more money in a heel roman breh.

whats the point of roman going over everyone the past couple years if he cant even beat ambrose though. There is no reason to believe with his current booking that he would have to cheat to beat ambrose of all people

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mississauga
Ambrose ain't winning shyt.

No way in hell they gonna make Reigns lose 2 back to back main events at Wrestlemania. and he's going to keep the title until like Summerslam where he could possibly lose it back to Rollins in a Shield triple threat.

The Rainmaker

Mr. Money in the Bank
Daps
uwe5QR4.png
Or how about this, Vince. I beat Reigns at Mania, then I beat Ambrose at the Raw after Mania. I'll hold the title until SummerSlam, and then we'll talk again.