ATL COLI: JUNE 15 2016 LETS ShutDown TRUMP's RALLY

Daps
Lets shut this bytch down/ start a riot in this BIH

Donald Trump to headline Atlanta rally Wednesday afternoon (6/15/2016)

WHEN & WHERE
Fox Theatre
660 Peachtree St NE
Atlanta, GA 30308
Wednesday, June 15, 2016 at 12:00 PM (EST)

Any coli Brehs & Brehettes in ATL interested in mobbing down there on some CACS reply to thread

(I'm really not looking to start a riot, although thats OK- mor elike cause a disturbance that will go viral- or even better jusyt plain shut it down till he leaves like in New Mexico

Yall know these rednecks gonna be lined up to see their racist savior- lets shut this bytch down!!! Share this on all social media & to every person u know in ATL!

Plankton

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bikini Bottom
I'll have my goons on deck to make sure this rally is unsuccessful. You already know how my supporters get down.

CbHodpRXIAAkb2e.jpg

bdkane

All Star
Daps
Reppin
College Park by way of East Bmore
Bet he won't rally in B-More. They know where to pull that shyt. Personally I don't fukk with him nor Hill but he knows where to pick his battles. Plus he knows Maryland is a wash. If he did rally in Maryland it would be somewhere like Hagerstown, Frederick, or Cumberland.

Daps
Protesting is cool but acting like a fukking retard, blocking traffic, and hitting people doesn't help. Only allows them to claim victim hood and sympathy. Please don't do that.

You accomplish nothing acting like this.

I do what I want and NOBODY CAN TELL ME WHATS RIGHT AND WRONG when u got ppl signing off and endorsing racism

c00ns worried bout what them cacs think - I hope to block traffic, and much more :blessed: