ATL hs students/athletes in a drug deal gone bad

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Shame. You spend all your time trying to get a free ride, and you do, only to get caught up this shyt. Got to be mandatory and just check out from this stuff, why risk it doing stupid shyt. Alas, this happens time and again because kids are kids, don't know better, but fukk up everything before they really get a chance to show their true potential.

they killed somebody…

what do you mean they didn’t know any better?

54fJ.gif

I guess kids will be kids, right … :yeshrug:

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Shame. You spend all your time trying to get a free ride, and you do, only to get caught up this shyt. Got to be mandatory and just check out from this stuff, why risk it doing stupid shyt. Alas, this happens time and again because kids are kids, don't know better, but fukk up everything before they really get a chance to show their true potential.

The fukk are you talking about???

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Read about this earlier. These might be the dumbest kids in history. They went to Milton which is a school where you have to have some real bread to live in that area, & they were in Alpharetta which is another high middle class/wealthy area.

These kids have everything they needed to be successful but they want to act like they’re from south Fulton, Clayton or DeKalb smh.

Did they not think police wouldn’t search their phones? Dumbasses never had to struggle for anything & they had no street sense

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Read about this earlier. These might be the dumbest kids in history. They went to Milton which is a school where you have to have some real bread to live in that area, & they were in Alpharetta which is another high middle class/wealthy area.

These kids have everything they needed to be successful but they want to act like they’re from south Fulton, Clayton or DeKalb smh.

Did they not think police wouldn’t search their phones? Dumbasses never had to struggle for anything & they had no street sense
They are dumbasses influenced by their favorite rappers like Nardo Wick and nikkas like that. It feels like the most impressionable nikkas are nikkas between the ages of 16-23. After 24, nikkas senses start kicking in for the most part

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
They are dumbasses influenced by their favorite rappers like Nardo Wick and nikkas like that. It feels like the most impressionable nikkas are nikkas between the ages of 16-23. After 24, nikkas senses start kicking in for the most part

a real conversation needs to be had about this toxic ass music and culture that exist with us

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
a real conversation needs to be had about this toxic ass music and culture that exist with us
This shyt was toxic when we were teens and I know I was acting stupid, doing shyt because my favorite rappers rules as if I came from where they came from. Committing felonies. It ain't just the music, the American culture puts so much pressure on BM and they prejudice us all to the point you identify with something you not.

As a Black teen, you gotta be hard, athletic, swag on 1000, a real nikka, cool af, and you gotta rock with everyone. It ain't enough to be just you

Our image is jacked due to white supremacists controlling it and nikkas playing on it for a bag

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Too many Black people on here love to defend it. Imagine defending music about "stepping" on other Black men as if they're subhuman beings

:wow:
Listen to this shyt man, I seen young nikkas getting hyped as fukk to this demonic shyt. I remember we used to do the same but a lot of us didn't make it to our 30s.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
This shyt was toxic when we were teens and I know I was acting stupid, doing shyt because my favorite rappers rules as if I came from where they came from. Committing felonies. It ain't just the music, the American culture puts so much pressure on BM and they prejudice us all to the point you identify with something you not.

As a Black teen, you gotta be hard, athletic, swag on 1000, a real nikka, cool af, and you gotta rock with everyone. It ain't enough to be just you

Our image is jacked due to white supremacists controlling it and nikkas playing on it for a bag

Music has little influence on todays fukkery. Most of it is due to social media.

Trust if the 90s had social media like today, fukkery would of been just as bad.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Music is what leads a lot of the social media movements, not the other way around.

Nah, prime example is the 80s and 90s. Everyone flossin' on social media, doing stupid shyt live. Ect all for clout.

Even hoes/thots are booming more due to social media.

Social media has a bigger influence than muisc now a days