ATL was more concerned about eating shrimp at HOUSTONS and GETTING Lit which is why they didnt VOTE

Ducktales

Get Money
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
As soon as Hall didn't win I knew that white woman would be in the primary. There was no better candidate for black people, given he was the sole reason behind the marijuana decriminalization bill, so thats who I voted for, however I know there where no white supporters at all behind him and the votes being so split killed him. He seemed like a genuine black man who cared about the people and not simply another buguisse plant to feed white folks pockets. As said earlier in the thread it either shows a lack of uniformity on our part to have so many black people running against each other in one race, or as politics often can be...it was made that way by design to free up space for that old cracker tales from the crypt bytch, but given the culture of the city with these buguise black folks on top, it probably was lack of uniformity. We just need to make sure we go out in support of Bottoms, because she is being funded by white people across the country including Trump and c00ns like mayor Shirley Franklin. Bottoms mentioned it already, but her camp is trying to threaten for defamation if they keep mentioning it. We can't let these crackers take our home base.

Losttribe

[Formerly Blackking]
Daps
nikkas keep thinking there is a such thing as a Black Mecca...
Yup... Its a false mecca

Allow liberal minded blacks to set up a bunch of buck dancing Churches, pretend to have businesses, own No land, water, or real resources, push liberal policies, destroy families, and push mass fakkitry

Until the children of the old "white flight" gets business age and decides to move back into the city nikkas maintained for a few decades.