Atlanta: The Final Season | Official Thread | FX & Hulu

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

I do a lot of this s--- for the people," Glover saidat Television Critics Association panel on Tuesday. "So if you're sitting there being like, 'Oh, this is misogynoir,' I'm wondering why you think that and why you think I feel that way when I'm nothing without my people. It's just kind of whack to me. Some of that to me is just Internet people trying to get hot, which is also something we learned in the system we're in."

Donald Glover so done and over all you c00n hating ass crab in a barrel ass niccas :mjlol:

Last edited:

BK360NATL

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They back in Atlanta. There's been plenty of fukkery to hit on these episodes. I see they got the water boys tho. That alone could be an entire episode of fukkery.

Looking forward to seeing this last season. Looks like the whole ATL gang from season 1-2 will at least make cameos, including his boy from the airport job in season 1 and Kate Williams. Tracy gottttttta make the cut for old times sake, hopefully still letting those waves cook. Count me in on 9/15.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
house of dragons
the mike tyson shyt
rick and morty
cobra kai
this

gonna be a lot of shyt to watch soon…I need to finish up everything else on my watchlist

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
house of dragons
the mike tyson shyt
rick and morty
cobra kai
this

gonna be a lot of shyt to watch soon…I need to finish up everything else on my watchlist

Atlanta’s at the top of my list. Couldn’t imagine missing an ep due to any of that other stuff. Not even House Of The Dragon has my interest truly piqued.

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
First four episode titles

1). The Most Atlanta
2). The Homeliest Little Horse
3). Born To Die
4). Light SkinnED

Light SkinnED is the episode where Kat Williams returns and its mostly a flashback episode….but you didn’t hear that from me…
This nikka made an episode addressing being lightskinned?

This shownis already in my top 5 but if they can address my personal plights….idk what to even say but I will be floored