Atlantis was in.....Africa. According to declassified CIA documents

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Ok and?!?:dahell: alot of black scholars already surmised that with the land separation that happened along time ago... And the huge land mass off the coast underwater

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
I’m curious as to the reason why they’ve chose to declassify that information. Makes me wonder if they got hidden information on Lemuria and Mu as well.

While we’re on that topic, here are some books on the Atlantis/Lemuria/Mu subject that I highly recommend:

Secret Places of the Lion by George Hunt Williamson
Cosmic Memory by Rudolf Steiner
Atlantis and Lemuria by Rudolf Steiner
The Lost Continent of Mu by Albert Churchward (AC)
The Children of Mu by AC
The Lost Civilization of Lemuria by AC
Atlantis: The Antediluvian World by Ignatius Donnelly
The Submerged Continents by Rudolf Steiner

Just to name a few.

Here’s something to think of: In the Copenhaver book Hermetica, it is mentioned from Imhotep’s conversation with Tehuti* that we originally came from “The Land of the Deluge”, which is Atlantis. Noah’s Flood in actuality talks about the Sinking of Atlantis and Lemuria, which is when both lands or worlds fell from the Semi-Physical into the full blown Physical Realm. Take that for what it is. You can learn more about that from Hermetica by Brian P. Copenhaver, Hermetica, Vol. 1 by Walter Scott, and The Hermetica: The Lost Wisdom of the Pharaohs by Timothy Freke.

*Tehuti is also known as Thoth or Djehuty. He’s the ibis-headed Kemetic God of philosophy, magick, mathematics, language, writing, mystic wisdom, the sciences, alchemy, and melanin. His wife/consort/feminine half is Seshat, who’s also a form of Ma’at. However, despite being associated with Kemet, there are some in the occult world who suggest that it’s possible that Tehuti may actually be of Atlantean origin and Atlantis mind you existed prior to the creation of Kemet and Nile Valley Civilization in general, even predynastic Kemet which was insanely old. Tehuti is also Hanuman in Hindu mythology and was Imhotep in human form.

220px-Thoout%2C_Thoth_Deux_fois_Grand%2C_le_Second_Herm%C3%A9s%2C_N372.2A.jpg

Last edited:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
It would make sense.
That it was located in some waterway that connects to the pan region.

Art Barr

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
You can't get links for these things. My conclusion is from years of reading hundreds of links and articles.

As people, we like the information condensed and in one place, but it doesn't work like that. We want it handed too us with no need for thought on our part. Not directing this at you in particular.
Right....shut up man

BlackJesus

Spread science, save with coupons
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
So now the Greeks were black as well (atlantis being a Greek fairytale an all), ffs will never understand why you dudes take credit for everyones accomplishments while blatantly ignoring the history and civilizations of sub Sahara Africa, you know were our ancestors are actually from.

I think he's talking about a civilization in Africa not Greece. The Greeks just talked about it