Attention Coli YouTubers...

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Brehs & Brehettes,
If you are a small YouTuber, and need subscribers, advice, and/or views, then post a link to your channel here.
There are some really dope vloggers on here (s/o @CashmereThoughts), who we should support and help to build their brands.
Also, if you are a successful veteran YouTuber, please drop some knowledge on how to build a channel.
Peace!

Last edited:

MMA

Superstar
Daps
Post some black youtube cookers, I need some new shyt :francis:

Also some car guys that isn't that tall weirdo with his weirdo friend

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Blue Collar Hustle

Blue Collar Hustle is the story of 4 young men living in Stone Mountain, Ga. Who attempt to change their fortunes using music, art, and imagination, all while juggling families, careers, and the realities that come with exisiting as black men in modern day society.

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Blue Collar Hustle

Blue Collar Hustle is the story of 4 young men living in Stone Mountain, Ga. Who attempt to change their fortunes using music, art, and imagination, all while juggling families, careers, and the realities that come with exisiting as black men in modern day society.
Looks good! I subscribed to your channel.

Rusty$hackleford

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PHX
Last edited:

Wildin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
@nikkahs B. Wildin
Dude drops some good bbq and other cooking vids.

:salute: I appreciate the thought. I don't do a channel like that. But generally on here if cats are talking about something, I'll post a review of an item, a How to/general instruction or whatever.

If it's beats, BBQ/cooking, firearms/hunting/fishing, shyt I video recorded fixing some pipes the other day, if someone's starts a thread in about plumbing/pipe fixing I might throw that out there.