Attention whore Amy Schumer tries to put black man on blast, but he fights back :wow:

Sithlord Piff

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LA
0602517717084xr.jpg

No matter how non threatening he was in reality...this is what she saw.:francis:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Never understood why ppl want to take pics of other ppl that don't want to be photographed. If she was at a premiere, book signing, charity event, club and she's posing ... I get it. But if she's making a Starbuck's run or picking up dry cleaning, eating in a restaurant... Leave that shyt alone. We're not paps or work for TMZ.

If you have a pic of Amy Schumer walking down the street in a workout outfit, are you showing this to your co-workers like, "dude I just saw Amy Schumer outside, look". I'm like, who gives AF. Why go thru the trouble for a wack ass pic?

The most I do is say, " I like/appreciate your work " without breaking stride and keep it pushing.
But when that paparazzi run up she just gonna keep it moving but feel the freedom to shyt on her fans. Fame is a curse. Love it or leave it alone.

She probably thought all those racist jokes she told were finally about to payoff dividends for revenge