[AUDIO] Donald Sterling - "Don't bring black people to my games" [AGREES TO SELL TEAM]

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
No!! :mindblown:

F*ck.. everything was going good too. He's played the background, no comments, no terrible questionable ads in the LA Times. no slumlord-discrimination for renters of his properties, etc. now all for not. That b*tch azz f*ggot. He is a piece of sh*t. f*ck him:pacspit:

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Hold on so his wife isn't supposed to hang with black ppl? But he can what the fukk is going on here :dwillhuh:

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
No!! :mindblown:

F*ck.. everything was going good too. He's played the background, no comments, no terrible questionable ads in the LA Times. no slumlord-discrimination for renters of his properties, etc. now all for not. That b*tch azz f*ggot. He is a piece of sh*t. f*ck him:pacspit:

That's the main reason why I can't support the Clippers. I'm sure there may be other owners who have similar views as him. They just aren't open about it like Sterling is.

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Magic Johnson tells TMZ Sports ... "it's a shame" that Donald Sterling feels his girlfriend shouldn't bring black people to Clippers games.

TMZ Sports broke the story ... Sterling went crazy on his GF after she posted a photo of her with Magic on Instagram -- with Sterling saying she shouldn't be seen in public with blacks.

Magic tells us, "It's a shame that Donald Sterling feels that way about African-Americans."

He adds, "He has a team full of amazing African-American basketball players that are working to bring a championship to Clippers fans. The Clippers also have a strong minority fan base."

Read more: Magic Johnson on Donald Sterling's Racist Comments -- It's Shameful! | TMZ.com

FloorGeneral

I don't even know anymore...
Daps
Reppin
Packerland
How is this guy still an owner in the NBA?
I'm saying, this dude has been a total embarrassment for basically his whole tenure. I actually like this current Clipper squad, and it's a shame that he gets to benefit from it. I know Dr. Buss was getting up there in age, and I'm not one for wishing death on anyone, but dare I say that the wrong owner in LA got taken away last year.