Avengers: Age Of Ultron - Official Thread *Spoilers*

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
For you guys saying its filler movie, is it better than Hunger Games: The Mocking Jay Part 1?

Because that felt like a quintessential filler movie if you ask me.

-DMP-

Hunger Games pt 1 is basically a lead in to the ending. There's no way this movie is like that.

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
Just got of it. Enjoyed the film a lot and you got to give it to Spader for his Ultron voice acting.

Overall they could've fleshed out some things but Disney probably gave a mandate for under 150 minutes.

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How would you not need to know about the character to catch the Easter eggs bruh.. You not making any sense

I said if you don't know about the character you wouldn't have caught the Easter eggs or understood how they were setting up the next couple movies...:comeon:

How do they connect dots bruh.. Have you watched daredevil? I don't know much about him do when I saw the Easter eggs I didn't even pay attention to how they're setting up the introduction to other characters mainly because I didn't know.... This is the same shyt. If you know nothing about vibranium, Wakanda, or Klaw then you wouldn't know that all that is basically setting up a black panther storyline.. How hard is that for you to comprehend :dwillhuh:

For the CASUAL watchers im sure the movie was just as entertaining as any other... You're disappointed but praising some bullshyt Star Wars trailer like it was special??

And BP is supposed to be introduced in the next Captain America movie... Being filmed in my city right now... Meaning it will be the next Post-Avenger movie to drop that has a direct connection to this movie :dwillhuh:

what are you talking about?....i didnt say you didnt need to know about the character to catch the eggs....i said they didnt set the character up to non bp readers, which you disagreed with....

the thing about the easter eggs/connecting: like i said to the other cat, that's something that has been special about mcu so far...and to me, they have gotten away from it....it didnt matter if you read comics or not, they connected the movies more directly and you knew what/whom was coming next...

in regards to bp: i think that shyt is gonna hurt him....yea, he's gonna get introduced in CW, but since they worked the deal out with sony for spidey, that means his role will get diminished...also, since his movie doesnt come out directly after CW and they have gotten away from connecting the movies so directly, i think he's gonna get lost in the mix to non comic readers.....and i dont want to see it fail cause of some bullshyt like that....

anyway, yall coli cats are a trip...instead of going off what someone posts, yall make shyt up to try to make a point/be funny/ or make an excuse to use a smiley...i say that cause where did i praise the star wars trailer?....just like where did i say i knew it all or am never impressed?....

...yea, i was disappointed in this movie...does this mean i wont see any more marvel movies? or i think it was the worst film ever? no....all it means is i was disappointed with this film....i'm still be at midnight/first day showings for the movies they put out i wanna see....

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Ok so im home... just want to give it a mini review... it was good. 8-9/ 10... i only paid about $10 $15 for food though and got there during the tomorrowland preview..
Opening intro is great...
everyone felt natural to be in the team,
hawkeye is a great comedic 6th man... :mjlol:
The romance arc tween banner and widow?!?! I'm 50/50 I mean I can understand why she likes him opposites attract and all...
But I think they'll get back together in Av3... I have an idea about that dont want to put it out there for those that dont know. but
Reality Stone Can Merge Hulk and Banner into One person
Thor 3 ragnorok is gonna be good because he's going after the stones... And
Sutur!!!
I was hoping for a
spiderman
cameo but I guess the mid credits sequence is good enough. Thanos must have heard and is on his way anyway...

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Daps
i disagree the reason being that's not how marvel has set this up...they've made each movie connect somehow....even in avengers 1 it had shyt that connected more obviously to thor, cap, and iron man....not saying this movie had to be an ad for future movies, but that connecting feeling has been one of the strong suits of the marvel movie universe that they've been getting away from and i feel was missing in this movie...

i dont think the movie setup civil war besides saying cap has his own team...to me: when they had the chances to, they squashed it...like when tony/cap on opposite sides for the vision...

Like I said you have to remember that this was Joss Whedon's last film which is why it was more contained than the others and more of a direct sequel to the first film.

Regarding Civil War
Iron Man and Captain America will obviously have differing opinions in the movie called Civil War. Hulk attacking a city. Avengers battles having destruction, broadcasted fights/encounters, people turning against them and The Governments being angry with them wasn't setting up Civil War? along with making Captain America "The Man" just before that movie which is why he's the main character of the conflict.

The solo movies are the ones that react off events in The Avengers movies. Such as Captain America unhappiness and distrust of Shield's secrecy and methods carrying over to Cap 2, Loki's actions carrying over into Thor 2 and Iron Man getting PTSD because of encountering Aliens in Iron Man 3. It was the same here.

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Wtf kind of deal did Marvel cut with Fox where only Fox(or whoever has the X-men rights) can use the term "mutant"?

Thats fukkng retarded and annoying. So they're called inhumans instead? It's been a minute since I've picked up a comic but I thought Black Bolt and his people were known as Inhumans?

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Ok just got back seeing it. I went and saw it at the most popular and the best theater in town. Avengers is being shown about every 30-35 minutes...first showing today was at 915 the last will be 1245 tomorrow morning. There was only about 40-50 people in the theater and it held like 300 or so.

I was pissed that I didnt get a star wars or superman vs batman trailer, in fact I was highly pissed because I was expecting it, but instead I got some stupid adam sandler movie which looks utter garbage, i cant believe people still pay to see his movies

In regards to Avengers 2....I loved it and enjoyed it much better than the first 1. I could def tell where they cut through some stuff and honestly feel like the movie should have been atleast 20 minutes longer. I dont know shyt about any of these characters beyond what ive seen in the movies because I dont read comics. After the first captain america movie I thought the character was lame, but after seeing winter soldier and the two Avengers movie he is now my favorite of them all which it used to be ironman. The romance between hulk and black widow didnt bother me one bit. I still dont like Thor and Ive yet to see any of his solo movies. Quicksilver dying didnt bother me because I didnt like him, im much happier that scarlet witch survived. If quicksilver lived than they would have had to kill hawkeye which they improved on his character alot in this movie. I thought ultron was a better villain than loki, but they could have done more with him. When vision picked up Thor's hammer the audience went crazy

Pros:

Vision-great character wish he would have been shown more (whats his backstory because I had never heard of him until this movie)
Captain america
Ironman
I liked seeing falcon and war soldier but they def needed more screen time
I loved the action (opening and ending)
I didnt think it was as cheesy as the first one
seeing all the characters get shine
Ironman vs Hulk
Ultron vs Capt America fights

Man I could go on and on about what I liked, the only thing I didnt like was that it should have been like 20 minutes longer

I have some questions that Im hoping someone can answer:

What is everyone speculation on where Hulk went?
Does Klaw losing his arm have any major significance
Why does Ironman and Capt American know about wakanda but it doesnt seem like any of the other characters did
Why did Thor leave again
Is there any speculation on which characters will be in Avengers 3 and which ones will be left out
Did Ironman leave the Avengers group?

I cant wait until BP and Civil War
Spoliers nikka :what:

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Alll this cept for the Captain America hate. Cap is dope son!

My only real gripes about the film was that Falcon was only regulated as a cameo, War Machine didn't get enough action and
Quicksilver getting merked. Really don't see what was the point bring them in and having him die in his first movie. I could see if this was like his 3rd or 4th appearance. And to have him die and Scarlet Witch live is just bonkers to me. The fukk is Whedon thinking?

I got a feeling that is because he was used in Xmen and this the Marvels way of saying FU to fox