Avengers: Age Of Ultron - Official Thread *Spoilers*

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Whats trolling? Obviously they fukked up on the arms.

Ultrons mouth moving IS stupid.

Joss whedon is not a good director. Avengers was very poorly filmed on the technical side. Looked like a made for tv movie.

Marvels notoriously cheap. If they hired better talent they would have better films.

But it doesnt matter what they do because people :cape: for their every move.

negged.gif

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
:stopitslime: Read comics for nearly 30 years and still buy books weekly, get over yourself on that one. FOR ME, its not about "dikkriding" anything, I'm happy the medium I enjoy and the characters I loved are making the big screen REGARDLESS if its Marvel, DC, Image or anything else.

You seem to be more concerned about hating and playing favorites more than enjoying what has been put on the table. We get a trailer for one of the most anticipated movies in YEARS and you over here complaining about a robot's foot :pachaha::deadrose::deadrose:.

You like an old scared white man looking out his window worried "the minorities" are coming to get you. Homie, Marvel stans are NOT out to get you! We just want to enjoy the films. You came into a thread about Marvel movies with the intention of being negative? Why? Why even waste the time unless you enjoy being a hater?

And Sales make sure we continue to get more of the product we enjoy. Sales don't matter, huh? :sas1:

How's that Dredd 2 coming along? :sas2:

Eminem is the greatest rapper of all time. :wow:

Avatar is the greateat film ever made :wow:

See how dumb that sounds?

I guess Im the first person on the internet to nitpick a movie :wow:

Im a pioneer :wow:

You stans treat mcu films like your gollum and the films are the ring.

You cant take critiszism of your preciousesssss

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
As much as i like TDK, id hate for every super hero movie to aspire to be like that. That is a movie that features a super hero, not a super hero movie. You could just about take Batman out that movie, replace him with random sci-fi action hero and its the same movie. Cap 2 struck a good balance of having a serious tone without going all the way down the Dark Knight path and keeping it a super hero movie.

And stop acting like people cant watch a movie and tell if its good or not even if it really is just about kicking ass. Iron Man 3 and X3 are pretty much panned by everyone as being bad, but like you said it does feature kicking ass.

The guy is in here complaining about a robots mouth, a giant foot, and Thor's gauntlets. Then gonna say he is only doing it because people do the same to DC movies......when has that happened? Did anyone shyt on Green Lantern because the technical specifications of his gatling gun may be off? Do people hate Catwoman because of something that happened with her costume?
Ah yes the playing dumb. :wow:

I feel like im in the twilight zone and only me and @MartyMcFly can see whats happening

Go enter tasm 2 thread.

Peoples conplaints about the movie were stuff like too much love story and hating spidey making quips during action scenes :dead:

Things that are trade marks of spider man.

Go enter ANY non mcu film thread youll see dumb complaints by the same posters who praise the shyt in mcu films.

Bane being a henchmen apparently ruins the film, but winter soldier being a henchmen doesnt matter.

FrederickDouglas

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As much as i like TDK, id hate for every super hero movie to aspire to be like that. That is a movie that features a super hero, not a super hero movie. You could just about take Batman out that movie, replace him with random sci-fi action hero and its the same movie.

No you couldnt. :rudy:

I want to see you try and give me a plot description of "The Dark Knight" without Batman.

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Prodigal Syndicate has made a few good points though, he clearly hates Marvel films, but a lot of these movies don't really stand multiple viewings let alone the test of time.

But what he is wrong about is it just isn't Marvel movies that don't stand the test of time. I caught a lot of flack for saying so but TDK and TDKR aren't really that good either. They have great VILLAINS and great individual scenes, but they are pretty meh as well.

Like I said the Batman Begins was better than either of those films.

And lets not even get started on Green Lantern.

Whoa... say what you WANT about "Rises" because it has a reason to be criticized, but THE DARK KNIGHT is arguably one of the BEST films of the last decade, so much that it put the Academy Awards commitee in check in changing up its Best Picture category. The ONLY true criticism with TDK is that Ledger's performance as Joker was so lengendary it literally OVERSHADOWED everything else that was also fucckin' masterful too. I mean, we CAN nitpick about the voice, but really virtually everything about that film from the story, the way they revolutionized the use of IMAX filmation, the heighten realism, and the overall performances from everyone. TDK will be a timeless classic.

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
@Prodigal Syndicate has made a few good points though, he clearly hates Marvel films, but a lot of these movies don't really stand multiple viewings let alone the test of time.

But what he is wrong about is it just isn't Marvel movies that don't stand the test of time. I caught a lot of flack for saying so but TDK and TDKR aren't really that good either. They have great VILLAINS and great individual scenes, but they are pretty meh as well.

Like I said the Batman Begins was better than either of those films.

And lets not even get started on Green Lantern.
I dont HATE the films.

I HATE the cult like stan base they have.

I think the movies are okay. They arent perfect and arent above being critqued though.

Most of them are just very cookie cutter. Cinematically they have very little going for them.

You take out the novelty of them being connected and youre left with a few good films but its mostly junk.

Thor 2 is a terrible film. So is iron man 3.

I just hate the marvel can do no wrong shyt because thats not constructive. I WANT the movies to be better.

And I hate that every non mcu film gets extreme vitriol towards them before being released.

In the booth im infamous for hating drake but really i hate drake fans. I dont hate drake. Same with marvel.

Theres just no honest discussion of the films I feel.

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
If that's the case he's officially the worst hero ever. In iron man 1 he screwed it up. In iron man 2 he screwed it up, and he created iron man 3's villain when ditched him at that party. Now he created ultron? Wow.
Iron man has always been a flop ass superhero this is a guy who quit being a superhero because he was a alcoholic. This man also started a war between other SUPERHEROS.

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Tony about breaks even on the Good move/Bad move scale, in general.

I don't follow his comics, but it seems that generally he's a crappy hero but an intriguing character, and that's why people like him. If you're looking for a more traditional black and white type of hero you'd more so favor cap or spidey. Sounds about right?

• Dap
Reactions: TNC
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
Whoa... say what you WANT about "Rises" because it has a reason to be criticized, but THE DARK KNIGHT is arguably one of the BEST films of the last decade, so much that it put the Academy Awards commitee in check in changing up its Best Picture category. The ONLY true criticism with TDK is that Ledger's performance as Joker was so lengendary it literally OVERSHADOWED everything else that was also fucckin' masterful too. I mean, we CAN nitpick about the voice, but really virtually everything about that film from the story, the way they revolutionized the use of IMAX filmation, the heighten realism, and the overall performances from everyone. TDK will be a timeless classic.

Ehh, It's not better than Begins. The only good part about the movie is The Joker, yall really need to see Begins again.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
There are things you can pick a part about ASM2 but once I saw someone get at the movie for Spidey making jokes and it being a love story, I realized I wasn't in the right place.

And homie @Prodigal Syndicate is right, there should be an honest discussion about ALL films, this is the film room last I checked. None of us are getting paid for any of this and we're just fans, fans who consider themselves to have a critical eye so lets use it. No film is perfect or above criticism, especially if its constructed criticism coming from an intellectual place. I've stated countless times I like Iron Man 3 a lot..but most of you don't, and shyt is ok with me. I'm not a huge fan of Thor or Thor 2 or Iron Man 2 but I do fukk with Cap 1, Avengers, Iron Man 3, Cap 2 and Guardians, but even with that said, none of them are perfect films and have some issues, Cap 2 probably being the most bulletproof.

eufemism

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#uglygang
how can you not be happy with marvel:what:

the movies aren't perfect and avengers got a bit boring, captain america 1 felt rushed

but it's better than previous super hero movies like bat nipples, daredevil, the shytty catwoman movie, the hulk dogs in the early 2000's hulk movie:bryan:

fukk outta here if you hatin on marvel rn:camby:

WE'RE GETTING MOTHERfukkING ULTRON ON THE BIG SCREEN

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
I feel Begins is every bit as good as TDK AND they're my two favorite movies ever, but stop it.

What else is good about it?

Two face lol
Batman he isn't even the star

Rachael Doss LOL

I'll give you Bruce's interactions with Alfred and Lucius Fox

Oh wait

THAT WAS DONE BETTER IN BATMAN BEGINS