Which was better?

• Total voters

Child_Of_God

Love is a long road.
Daps
Reppin
Washington D.C.
Endgame.

I didn’t care about the deaths in IW but Tony dying really fukked me up and it felt more epic especially when everybody came out of the portals. And Cap holding Thor’s hammer is a top 2 marvel moment all time.

I still don’t understand how can anyone was shock about Infinite War’s ending. It was obvious that Thanos was gonna win and everyone who was dusted would come back in endgame. The same thing literally happen in the comic.

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
Infinity War was the better movie but End Game had the GOAT scene in the MCU. I could post a whole thing on it but Doctor Strange's role in this shyt was just... :wow: I realized it on even deeper level after rewatching I after EG.

I still don’t understand how can anyone was shock about Infinite War’s ending. It was obvious that Thanos was gonna win and everyone who was dusted would come back in endgame. The same thing literally happen in the comic.

:comeon:

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Exactly. It was a great movie but emotionally it didn’t move me as much because you knew Thanos was gonna do the snap and you knew that somehow everyone was gonna come back in the next movie but the deaths in Endgame were final. Seeing Tony essentially fry his body hurt me to the core :mjcry:

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
IW

Endgame getting hyped cuz it's the culmination of 10 years of movies and they did a good job wrapping up the universe/phase, even w some plotholes

Child_Of_God

Love is a long road.
Daps
Reppin
Washington D.C.
Exactly. It was a great movie but emotionally it didn’t move me as much because you knew Thanos was gonna do the snap and you knew that somehow everyone was gonna come back in the next movie but the deaths in Endgame were final. Seeing Tony essentially fry his body hurt me to the core :mjcry:

The whole time I thought it was Cap who was gonna die but man was I wrong. :wow:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Infinity War by miles, if the final act didn't deliver then Endgame would've been one of the worst MCU films ever. I was glued to my seat during IW, but I felt like leaving multiple times during EG.