Avon sonnin Stringer appreciation thread

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
If I recall that scene ends with Stringer telling him he killed his cousin and Avon asking for Stringer to let him off the ground. lol
They were both right and both wrong in their own ways.
He woulda gotten his ass whooped if avon wasn't injured. Dude was a former golden glove but was recovering from gunshot wounds or some shyt if i remember.

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
If I recall that scene ends with Stringer telling him he killed his cousin and Avon asking for Stringer to let him off the ground. lol
They were both right and both wrong in their own ways.
Naw, that already happened in an earlier episode. And Avon just got shot in the arm before that happened.

Daps

:damn:nikka, I gotta remind you who you fukking work for?

:francis:Ay yo, I think slim gone have to sit this one out, boss.

"What I tell you about playing them fukking away games."

:picard:

Sonned stringer so hard he had to call bunny. You know he cried in the car.

String proceeded to let him know he killed his nephew he was too soft to then held his boo boo while he riled in pain

Thread Done

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
He woulda gotten his ass whooped if avon wasn't injured. Dude was a former golden glove but was recovering from gunshot wounds or some shyt if i remember.
True but he was injured and had to ask for his release. lol Also, he let dude know he killed his family and did it for the right reason. D'Angelo probably would have never snitched but he was really close and a definite toss up on whether or not he could carry the years from the outside looking in.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Naw, that already happened in an earlier episode. And Avon just got shot in the arm before that happened.
Oh OK thanks.
Regardless, I think in their conflict they both had a point and actually Stringer had the ultimate one.
Being a drug dealer with no thought of transitioning is kinda dumb and sociopathic. You like killing people thru selling them deadly drugs or gun play for territory? That's your life's goal? Pretty morbid.
And while Stringer was dumb and got played by Clay Davis by trying to get in on some fraud shyt with the government. He was moving right with the copy shop and generally trying to go legit. He just wanted results as quick as he got him in the drug game which was unrealistic.