:laff::laff::laff::laff:

I’m screaming

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
Y'all should see what it's like in seattle.... a lot of brothas move here work in tech... got their skis on and going down them bunny slopes.

I don't judge, i'm all aboot an open dating market... but if you think aboot it, they date what's around them/proximity and circumstance. There just ain't a whole lot of sistas like that (unless you go a couple towns south of here). It could be preference thing, but I'm at this place called Still Liquor every couple weeks (Fri and Sat, dj spins old school hiphop and R&B) and you can see the amount of jungle feverage going on is paramount. I'll snap pics next time.

Based on the pretense of this thread... then essentially 90 percent of brothas in the emerald city knuck til they bed buck (especially the guys that live in downtown/high rises. And i know a good handful on a personal level).

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
:pachaha:
i didn't wear green today, but i don't feel any more militant than before for not doing so.
I'm just not that festive, i don't rock Christmas sweaters either. Getting drunk on thurdays isn't something i'm interested in either. But i will fukk up some turkey on thanksgiving, and pop champagne on new years. Cacs gonna hate us regardless.

Last edited:

Consigliere

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
McFaddens DC used to be lit on St Patrick’s.

Hoes of all flavors.