black people need to leave
the church before it's too late.
:ehh:

wat6rr.jpg

MegaManX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I always said "Only dumb ass american Christians be having sexual conversations about Jesus like its normal."

No catholic saying "god fill me with your joy. I submit to you. I need you inside me."

No muslims or jews saying that relational shyt. They like "God, you real so don't kill my ass. I got you homie. Amen."

Ghetto Denizen

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I aint gonna lie, wouldn't mind attending a couple of services at this place

The fukkery:ohlawd:

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
You only now discovering that this religious stuff is largely one big con job and a joke..

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
I always said "Only dumb ass american Christians be having sexual conversations about Jesus like its normal."

No catholic saying "god fill me with your joy. I submit to you. I need you inside me."

No muslims or jews saying that relational shyt. They like "God, you real so don't kill my ass. I got you homie. Amen."
I’m not a religious man at all and not even defending this fukkery :russ:
But don’t catholic priest/member have a problem with pedophilia on the low:patrice:
It’s deviant muthafukkas in all these religions:pachaha:

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
Theres a church right next to my house and I get service while I lay with a hangover in my bed.. they always talking about the blood of Jesus. They so obsessed with his blood that I'm like man. ..If this is one big con.. and its so weird being obsessed with someone who was possibly just a prophet. That all your teaching are about that one person

Solomon Caine

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
in the shadows

What sect of Christianity do the largest percentage of black people in America belong to?