#AxeGang roll call

TheBeigeBomber

#Fukkery
Daps
#AxeGang we in here. Nicolas Walters the true best featherweight in the game. bricks for fist. true punchers instinct :banderas: best fighter from jamaica since mike mccallum? :mjpls:

#AxeGang

HorlgQa.png

4ICxx64.png

Last edited:

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I like Walters, love that slick uppercut he gets in there. Still, if him and Loma meet, I'm putting my dough on the Ukranian. I'd be rooting for Walters, but Loma is that dude right now.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
walters gonna walk your ass down with them pitter patter glass hand punches.

Potter pats yet we stopping dudes who never been stopped w body shots, giving Ricans that work on the most watched PPV of all time. :whoo:

Meanwhile Walters fighting in June is that shyt even televised. :scust:

Do them shyts even come with leathers :scusthov:

To quote the ATG Roy Jones "that dude is THAT DUDE" :wow:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Potter pats yet we stopping dudes who never been stopped w body shots, giving Ricans that work on the most watched PPV of all time. :whoo:

Meanwhile Walters fighting in June is that shyt even televised. :scust:

Do them shyts even come with leathers :scusthov:

To quote the ATG Roy Jones "that dude is THAT DUDE" :wow:
Uh krack that fight is televised...its a double header along with felix verdejo on hbo

brick james

John piffington
Daps
This dude is the truth... the damage some of those punches have is unreal to me

With that said dude has some terrible footwork, I'm not sure if I've seen a good pro put that much weight on his heel every time he moved... his toe is at like a forty five degree angle when he puts his foot down

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
I respect the axe man cuz that's a raw ass jamaican...but unfortunately who rules in the same division as the wbc kingpin gary russ who I stan :francis:
GRJ my dude, but he ain't ready for those Axe Man problems :whoa:

And Loma beats Walters, you can quote me on that one. Put my name on it...

Last edited:

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
nikkas talkin bout he beats walters easily .....yeah just like he beat salido:russ:

they'll say ''oh salido was dirty'' and try to defend loma but when maidana was dirty against mayweather it was effective aggression needed to beat him.:mjpls:

boxers with ''sugar'' or ''pretty boy'' attached to their name dont lose fights in their prime....especially since ur first few fights are soft touches or what would u call it.....ummm BUMSSS!!:bryan:

tired of the hype like this dude's untouchable because of winning 395 sparring matches against beginners with special ed headgear on .:gladbron:

like amateurs mean you'll be shyt in the real pro league.:beli:

then they shyt on gary russell constantly but then try to make like hes a great unstoppable fighter that loma beat. u cant have it both ways.:sas1:

u stanleys funny i tell u..........
kobe-laugh.gif

Last edited: