Ayesha Curry blames the Black Community for not embracing her while on the View

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
180104_ntl_chef_curry_1253_16x9_992.jpg

Im the best looking BLACK woman on the planet and I got a ball player to marry me. The black community must be jealous of me. How dare they not worship my every move. IM A QUARTER NOT A DIME! put some respect on my name.

The Minister Of Culture

kickin incredibly dope shyt
Supporter
Daps
my my my :mjgrin:

Dudes think avoiding thots and going for good girls is the wave but they aint all they cracked up to be either:francis:

Look at Angela Simmons she spent most of her career slutshaming girls that werent virgins just to end up a single mom to a felon who is now dead,:francis:

A few years back Ayesha Curry was throwing shade & "slutshaming" IG models and groupies just to turn around and dress and pull antics like them for validation :russ:. The point is no matter if they are thots or "good girls" in this era you'll most likely never win:mjlol:

ReadOneBookAWeek

Smoking on a Cac Pack
Daps
my my my :mjgrin:

Dudes think avoiding thots and going for good girls is the wave but they aint all they cracked up to be either:francis:

Look at Angela Simmons she spent most of her career slutshaming girls that werent virgins just to end up a single mom to a felon who is now dead,:francis:

A few years back Ayesha Curry was throwing shade & "slutshaming" IG models and groupies just to turn around and dress and pull antics like them for validation :russ:. The point is no matter if they are thots or "good girls" in this era you'll most likely never win:mjlol:
Being a virgin doesn't make you a good girl..she could still be a liar,thief,crazy, food addict etc.