Ayo...check out the Booth's fake ass militant, and biggest K-Rino stan, Iron Chin Wilder ya'll...

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Ok, this fraud @Iron Chin Wilder has been going around since he first joined talking about how he hates whites and rather not engage in conversation with a cac and that he doesn't respect and put credence in anything a white person says in regards to Hip Hop. For example:

When i 1st clicked on this thread i voted for @IronFist

But i'm about to switch my vote over to @caccinfms :mjgrin:

We need a self-proclaimed Multi-Million dollar property owning white hipster who has a fetish for violent street rap to be the GOAT in this subforum, to confirm everything i've saying for years about the predominate demographics in this section of the board. :mjgrin:

Dumb ass cracka don't even know what he listening to

476.gif

Your poster of the year yall :mjgrin:

I don't talk to crackers

Fuk up cracka

Go shove some opiates up your veins and drop dead like the rest of your people are all over the country

And this is just a few examples from 1 thread yesterday. A quick lil search of his post history would show he has a long history of posting that he doesn't want anything to do with white people....

But wait...

calling me a cracker and or cac publically for does a few months back then sliding in my dms and now trying to act like we're cool.

:mjgrin:

Let's be real here, I'm a poster who was exposed for saying shyt I shouldn't be saying, that word etc but you looking hypocritical and like a simp right now

:mjgrin:

But then...

Chastise a nikka for trying to exploit a cac for financial gain brehs :rudy:

I got half of what i came for anyway...nudes :whoo:

The Honorable Malcolm Garvey Fard Minister X was sliding in @biscuitsnbangers inbox trying to get nudes :mjgrin:

He claims that he was just in there to finesse ol' Judy for some money but right after he admits that he JUST wanted nudes. His words :mjpls:
Ol' lying ass had to be simping...trying get some of that white booty :mjpls:

Folks, ol Judy aka @biscuitsnbangers looks like
ba316e258daec0d1bcaace0af1b5bdcb.jpg
is from Boston and was busted for going around chea saying n!gga :mjpls:

This is why I don't take most of the faux militants on here seriously. Most these dudes are beta males, like ol' Iron Chin, trying to release some steam on the internet because they have to shuck and jive for a cac boss 9-5 daily. Ol' Iron Chin don't like when Evan directs him to restock the baby wipes in aisle 5 when he arrives at work at the Quik Mart :mjgrin:

Ayo @Iron Chin Wilder ...provide proof that you was sliding all up in Judy DMs just to geese her for some bread or the WHOLE Coli knows you a fake ass fraud, stuntin ass, K-Rino stanning, Hotep that would whoop his grandmother head for some white cooty :mjpls:

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC

Farrinto

Who's the best MCs? Biggie, Jay-Z, and Nas
Daps
Reppin
Philly