Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
To quote Elucid, "I'm rehearsing for a world where you don't exist." Clear cut case of buying up buildings and property, renovating it for white hipsters and/or college kids, and pushing black people out with higher rent and more police presence. It's happening in multiple cities across the nation. Black people pushed to the suburbs, or down south.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
The Bronx and Brooklyn stopped looking like this for the most part after the early 2000s

But I remember living in Flatbush and there used to be a bunch of vacant lots and fukked up buildings and going to see my cousins in Brownsville and it was same shyt and you can’t forget all the stray dogs that used to be around I’m only 29 and seen NYC look like this

Certain parts of Brooklyn still look fukked up today

That Philly block looked regular

I had college friends in nyc and used the opportunity so was frequently there till about 2002..we drove through parts of Brooklyn late at nite to far off underground clubs and I recall being shocked at the warzone look, vastness and barrenness of the place..it did look like fukking Leningrad especially at night:merchant:

My boys got stopped and held up by the cops driving through some wild remote section of Brooklyn one night trying to score weed..cops had guns in their faces and asked what the fukk they were even doing there..as in the area was so bad cops were legit perplexed..they got scared, admitted they were looking for weed and the cops just let them go and told them never ever pass through there again.

No rapper ever described Brooklyn as vividly as Big and Gza could :wow:

Amo Husserl

All Star
Daps
yep thats what they do , the developer buys up the whole block and refab each house one by one
This is how people get priced out the hood.
3614007c73606b9bc4b28aeeaef819bb.gif

f7e5e529730bd66b30c919cd4eca87ba.gif

Y'all lose Philly, it's a wrap up north.

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
This video is nice. What kind of drone is this?
First person viewer (fpv) drone. Judging by the reaction of multiple people it must be something most arent used to.. take a little time to get used to and got to be comfortable crashing that joint if you gonna be threading the needle, but the shots you get are SWEEET :ohlawd: