Azealia Banks Calls Out Cardi B For Ignoring Dominican Republic's Ethnic Cleansing

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
No she's not right, you morons. Imagine someone telling an Asian American there's ethnic cleansing in w.e his parents were from. Dude would be like I only been there on vacations bruh lmao.

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
I mean she is telling the truth :mjpls:
She ain’t lying though. :yeshrug:

:stopitslime:

that would only make sense if she was born & raised in the Dominican Republic well into her upper/late teens before coming to America
the fact that she was born in the Bronx defeats all this fukk shyt

it only shows you that the other chick is just a hating jealous ass bytch

Ricky Fontaine

Superstar
Daps
No she's not right, you morons. Imagine someone telling an Asian American there's ethnic cleansing in w.e his parents were from. Dude would be like I only been there on vacations bruh lmao.

No...no they wouldn't.

Rack4K

Banned
Daps
Reppin
BK
The idea that a person's opinion about one subject is invalid because that person doesn't talk about another subject is silly for countless reasons. It assumes the person even knows enough about the other subject to talk about it.

Just clout chasing from this Harlem thot.

TaxCollector13459

2018 Coli Rookie of the Year
Daps

That's the whole point. She stepped in that political realm and stats wasnt 100 it

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
She might be right, but she the wrong one to be the messenger, she exudes self hate, she attacks others, while not acknowledging her own shyt and when someone calls her out, she immediately attacks them and says side ways shyt :mjpls: she’s also desperate for attention, she’s the female version of fiddy cent

There are a lot of things going on in the Dominican Republic, but they aren’t near and dear to a woman born in America, shyt I’m born and raised in Chicago, i no longer live there, and i hate some of the things happening in my city but I’m not about to take every opportunity to speak on it, I’m more apt to speak on things affecting me in New Orleans

Deus

I'm the REAL Zucotti Manicotti
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kingsbridge
:stopitslime:

that would only make sense if she was born & raised in the Dominican Republic well into her upper/late teens before coming to America
the fact that she was born in the Bronx defeats all this fukk shyt

it only shows you that the other chick is just a hating jealous ass bytch

You stole my post breh. Azalia just looking for some publicity
:wow:

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
I think Azealia has been on the receiving end of racism and/or prejudice throughout life. So she has a beef with almost everyone: white, black, Asian, Hispanic, male, female, tranny, conservative, liberal, etc.

Daps
I’m not denying that the Dominican Republic has issues but I can’t take the messenger seriously. She once sold bleaching cream and has said fukked up shyt about dark skin and black people in general. She’s mentally unstable too, but doesn’t seem to want help.