Jimi Swagger

I say whatever I think should be said
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Turtle Island to DXB
d08b993548a00a5a535e20c9c2aff7b6287dfb1e

Beyond being a super talented rapper, Azealia Banks is perhaps most known for being embroiled in controversies throughout the years, both with fellow female rappers like Nicki Minaj and Lil Kim and those outside the music industry, like Russell Crowe.

Now, rather than have her words taken out of context or repeated as hearsay, the Queen of Tea has made the smart move to start her own podcast. As she says herself in the first episode's opening:

"A lot of you guys may know me from lots of things you see on the internet, lots of controversies. This is my first official podcast just because I think it's time that I start verbally expressing my opinions in a format that can be understood rather than misconstrued."
Banks then goes on to discuss female rap, "as a job market, as a commodity and sort of as a spiritual exhalation." The Harlem rapper also weighs in on Remy Ma, Love and Hip-Hop (which she thinks is corny) and America's relationship to its black citizens in general.

Listen to Bruja Delbloque #1 below but beware, this tea is piping hot:

(Note: Reeled Remi in for the publicity. That coke fueled commentary will be more epic than Jay Electronica's Twitter rants :wow: Godspeed to her)

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
Sorry breh, I have a strict policy of not listening to the podcast of anyone whose killed a chicken in their closest
:hubie:

• Dap
Reactions: IVS

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
d08b993548a00a5a535e20c9c2aff7b6287dfb1e

Beyond being a super talented rapper, Azealia Banks is perhaps most known for being embroiled in controversies throughout the years, both with fellow female rappers like Nicki Minaj and Lil Kim and those outside the music industry, like Russell Crowe.

Now, rather than have her words taken out of context or repeated as hearsay, the Queen of Tea has made the smart move to start her own podcast. As she says herself in the first episode's opening:

"A lot of you guys may know me from lots of things you see on the internet, lots of controversies. This is my first official podcast just because I think it's time that I start verbally expressing my opinions in a format that can be understood rather than misconstrued."
Banks then goes on to discuss female rap, "as a job market, as a commodity and sort of as a spiritual exhalation." The Harlem rapper also weighs in on Remy Ma, Love and Hip-Hop (which she thinks is corny) and America's relationship to its black citizens in general.

Listen to Bruja Delbloque #1 below but beware, this tea is piping hot:

(Note: Reeled Remi in for the publicity. That coke fueled commentary will be more epic than Jay Electronica's Twitter rants :wow: Godspeed to her)

I listen to it shes batshyt crazy but talented as fukk

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This might be a way for her to channel her views in full form instead of random Twitter bullshyt

It'll also be the death of her career as an artist though which is too bad cause above anything else she's very talented

Jimi Swagger

I say whatever I think should be said
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Turtle Island to DXB
I listen to it shes batshyt crazy but talented as fukk
She is talented. Basically she threw shots at Remy saying that she has been compromised by corporations since joining LAHH. She also doesn't like how women are promoted on the show and don't feel female artists should have to travel that avenue for success. Don't now if Banks is waiting for Mona Scott's call or not. Also some rant about the music companies owning the prisons and how the negativity in hip-hop is designed to pipeline black kids into the system for profit.
juvinille%20redirection%20web.jpg