Azealia Banks is an Actor. Most misunderstood Genius and Talent of a Generation.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
I like Azealia for her personality, she's funny, but why do people online always act like she's some maligned musical genius, she's a middling female rapper and a serviceable actress at best:heh: What has she done?

I didn't know Broke With Expensive Taste was a classic to you nikkas:skip:
I’m not rockin with her shyt, but there was a time her name was hot Af, but then she became more known for her takes, I’m not saying anything is a classic or not, the city girls are well received and i ain’t heard the first song, but i can recognize that people loved them/they music

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Azealia Banks supports Ron DeSantis and Hates black men.

2016-041316-Azealia-Banks-v.-Wale-1.png

2016-041316-Azealia-Banks-v.-Wale-2.png

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
Been saying this for the longest. She's undeniably talented and lowkey right about a lot of the shyt she says, even if she's hating

But she's batshyt insane and continuously is her own worst enemy. Her latest song was getting traction in her world and now she's beefing with the label

I was dying when she was telling Kanye to marry her so they can destroy the world

She trolls so much though

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
Banks is a pendulum that alternates between genius creative, and maker of valid points, and on the other side, a manic chick that’s nuttier than squirrel shyt, it’s no inbetween
Which is so unfortunate. She had so MUCH potential when she started dropping her music. Like I REALLY had I hopes for her. Sad state of affairs she turned out to be a nut case